17

3rd pov again

The weather was amazing,the type where it wasn't freezing cold nor scolding hot . Just average and quiet calming.

"  The weather is so nice ,was a good idea coming here and it's not even that busy, that's perfect" Tae said sighing.

"Yeah " Jhope said laying on the Simi wet grass and staring at the pure gorgeous sky

" We should have got some cloth to lay on or something,your pretty back will get wet and your clothes too "tae said acting concerned.

"It's not really a......." Jhope got cut of by to arms wrapping around him and pulling him to land on Tae's lap .

Jhope looked up at Tae all  flustered,while tae wasn't really bothered and started laying out the food Infront of them .

"Eat and tell me what you think "

Jhope took a spoon full of rice with some other vegetables and meats .

He took it his mouth and started savoring it's flavorful taste .

It tasted havenly ............also was grandma close with Tae, cause man I swear it kinda tastes like her food .

"So what do you think ?"tae asked as he him self started eating as well. One hand picking up the food and the other arm wrapped around jhope's waist , pulling him close.

"It's so good " jhope replied.

As they continued eating they talked about some random stuff and tae even shared his secret recipe.

"We have a bout an hour or less until the sun sets "tae said looking at his watch.

They were just sitting in that same position just talking and laughing waiting for the sunset when a young boy approached them .

" Hay sweety . what's your name ?" Jhope was the first to notice the young boy walking over to them and seeming like he wanted something or say something.

"Oh ..uh...my......my name is Zack but my friends call me bear " the boy said shyly.

"Oh that's cute ,why do they call you that " jhope asked smiling warmly at the boy .

"Well I wore a bear costume last Halloween ,they liked it and called me bear ever since" the boy said feeling a little comfertable now .

" That's cute ,bear. Did you want any help or anything?" Jhope finally asked the boy wanting to know why the boy approached them in the first place.

" Well............I kinda like uncle and wanted to be friends with him " the boy said shyly as he pointed at tae.

Okay so real quick,would you guys like a (hot scene) by any chance,if so I would really appreciate if you comment a yes or a no . If yes then it would probably be a collaboration with another really good vhope writer so yeah *still a maybe though am still not sure *😅