15

"yeah ......I kinda guessed it ...... it's not like there is something called 'looking gay ' but yeah I kinda knew when I first met you " take said nonchalantly

"Really....well that's weird considering my mom doesn't know, she keeps asking when I will get a girlfriend, that's how I know "jhope said tilting his head , Tae start to love that action...... maybe way too much

Tae couldn't resist taking jhope's little cute lips for another breath taking kiss.

Just to be clear,jhope could for sure push the musclen man away if he wanted,it was just a soft kiss not like he's devouring him will pinning him to the bed ,no ......he was softly kissing him as if a fragile matter in hand .

The two pulled away panting but jhope stayed where he was ,on taehyung's lap .

Bright light....so bright to the point where you could go blind form it .

Jhope opened his eyes but imiditly felt like his eyes get burned for a second ,he looked around to realize the position he was in .

Jhope was still hugged tightly by his cousin,they were sleeping on the chair tae put by the window yesterday.

" Tae ........ tae......... taehyung " jhope kept trying to wake the other man for two reasons,one he was suffocating at this point and two, he had to get ready cause he had a student coming, thankfully not Emily. and not because he wanted that moment to end , it's just that he had some dutys

"Ummm" tae grumbled.  as he stirred abit In his sleep .

" I can't get up " jhope said trying to push Tae's arms away .

"Good morning,hobi"tae said in a hoarse voice as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

Jhope looked at him then back at the arms wrapped around him gesturing for him to take his arms of him .

Tae pecked him on the lips again before releasing him .

Jhope got off and ran to the bathroom.

"Okay you have to put your feet like this ,try to move more freely and feel the music,try and move with the beat ,I want to see you act the song ,know what I mean " jhope instructed.

"Okay ......like this ,this pose is kinda hard and painful to be honest    can't I just put my legs like that ,it still looks right" the young boy said ,he was one of the teenage boys that jhope trained ,short brown hair ,super odd blue eyes non of his family members have eyes like those and a fair looking body .....not like tae's at least.

(Okay that sounded kinda dirty but they are talking about dance moves and feet position,so chill 😂)

Wait what ...?!

Okay okay we are not going to pretend here , Tae is fucking gorgeous and so jhope's type,the body ,the face , everything ......even the tattoos to be honest ,I kinda want some tattoos.

"Eren it's not about what looks right it's about what is right,you hear me ,well am going to expect an improvement the next time ,I want you to work on that move while working on the usual ,okay . we are done for today"