chapter 04

Pakhi was standing near the window, seeing the sun rise. There was light everywhere after the dark night. But in her life it was only darkness and now nobody can bring the light. She have to live with it, she have to embrace this darkness.
Pakhi moved towards Vardhan.

Pakhi - I am going Vardhan. I am going away from you. I cant see them taking you away from me , thats why before they took you away from me, i am going. I have always and will always love you Vardhan. For me my life ended with you. I dont have anything to live for now... i hope in the next life we'll grow old together my love. Saying this Pakhi kissed Vardhan on his forehead. She caresses his hair, his face. She kissed his eyes, his nose , his cheeks ,and she kissed his lips.. Goodbye my love..

Saying this Pakhi left the room. This time she didnt turned back. But unknown to her, this time her pleas, her words reached to him. Making his heart race. Hearing her going away, Vardhan responded, he was trying to reach her , to stop her, but he was not able to move.. he felt trap. But he needed to go and stop her...

Nandini, Prithvi saw Pakhi with her luggage. Nandini immediately stood and went towards her..

Nandini- what is..

Pakhi- I am going Maa. I can't watch him die.. i dont have that much courage to see him die infront of my eyes. I am going away from him, from his memories, only then i can live.

Prithvi- Pakhi , you dont need to go from here..

Pakhi- No dad, i have to, this house, this place have his essence, i can feel him here, i can feel his presence. Please just let me go.

Siya- Pakhu di

Pakhi- don't worry siya when I'll feel that i am ready to face this house I'll come back. Saying this Pakhi moved towards the gate. Nandini, Prithvi and Siya all were trying to stop her. But she didn't stopped. She sat in the car and drove away, far away from him.. her eyes were dead so was she..

Bhuvan- hukum, where you want to go..

Pakhi- shiv mandir..

Nandini hurriedly went to veer.

Veer- dont worry Maa, give her some time, she needs it and didn't you want her to move on in her life, she is doing that only.

Nandini- but i didn't ask her to leave this house.

Veer- Maa please try to understand, she is not going away from us, she just want to spend sometime alone. What she had gone through she needed that and  it will be not easy for her to see Vardhan go.. that's why she herself left him...

Nandini- she told you didn't she.

Veer nodded his head, Pakhi already told him about her decison, and he agreed to it.

Veer- dont worry Maa i have send Bhuvan , he will take care of her also my team is following her.

Before Nandini could say something veer left from there.

Siya didnt utter a single word since the time Pakhi left. She dont know how to handle this situation, how to handle diya now. She closes her eyes. She also knows that what Pakhi did, it was the right choice. But now she is alone. All alone just like before..

Vivan- she'll come back siya, Vardhan bhai will bring her back.. siya snapped her head towards vivan.

Vivan- dont look at me like that siya , what did you thought that just like everyone i will also loose hope for my brother. No siya i will fight for him till my last breath. I wont let them take him away from me.

Siya- but Pakhi..

Vivan- she has to go. She need time Siya, time to heal herself what Mom did yesterday, she killed Pakhi's last hope. And also Vardhan bhai need a reason to get up. And that reason is pakhi... he have go come back for her only her..

Siya- I hope Vivan . But..

Vivan- No siya there is no but no if.. i know my brother will return for his love.for his Pakhi..

Bhuvan- hukum, are you sure you want to go there. ..

Pakhi nodded her head, this was the place that took everything away from her. She closes her eyes, she entered in the temple, since that day no one enters in this temple except priest. She went near the edge, from where her di fell. She never thought that her life will take such a drastic turn. The Pakhi who was known for her pranks, her sweetness, her boldness is now a dead soul. She never reacted in front of others but the day has changed her forever. She is no more Vardhan's spitfire, she is no more her di's prankster. Now she is a broken girl trying to find a reason to live, to breathe. Although she always wear a smile for her family, but it's only Veer and Vivan who could see the Pain she carries with her every smile.

Bhuvan- hukum we should go the sun is going to set.

Pakhi nodded her head, she soon resumed her journey towards surajgarh. Yes she was going back from where she came.

Veer was standing in his balcony, the wind was caressing his face, he felt her, just like how she use to caresses his hair.

Veer-I miss you baby.. you made me fall in love with you Aarohi and when I am falling in my life you are not there to hold me. Come back to me Aarohi please come back to me baby..

Tara- baby where are you,

Someone closes Tara' eyes from behind.
And said.

I am here..

Tara smiles hearing his voice..

Tara- so finally, you got time to meet me haan.... come on now vicky remove your hands from my eyes. I want to see you..

Vicky- Itni jaldi bhi kya hain taru.... okay first put your palm in front of me..

Tara did ,what vicky asked her to do.
She felt something cold in her hands.. Tara smiled knowing well what he had kept on her palms..

Vicky- now open your eyes..

Tara smiled seeing her favourite ice cream..

Tara- vicky how many times i have told you to not waste your money haan.

Vicky- chill Taru its just a ice cream and aise ho skta hain that My Taru asked me something and i wont bring it...

Tara laughed out loud hearing this 8 years old kid dialogue. Yes Vicky aka Vikram Malik. He is one of the kid of orphanage. Tara and Vicky joined the orphanage on the same day. She still remember that 5 old year kid who was looking lost in the crowd of people. Sitting on the stairs of porch, he had stoic face but his eyes, his eyes said everything. When she sat beside him, they both sat there in silence, they both were lost one in the sea of pain and other in the darkness of her past. She felt an instant connection with vicky. Soon Tara become the only person in vicky's life whom he cared about , whom he shared his things, his life his saviour, his Tara di.. and for Tara vicky was like her kid, Sunaina told Tara about Vicky's past, from that day, Tara felt a wave of protectivenss towards him. She can do anything for him, her Vikram ..

Its just a matter of time, when Tara will face her past, what will happen when her present will collide with her past. Will she'll be able to accept it ??