chapter 16

Pakhi left surajgarh in the night. She was feeling restless. Throughout her journey, she was only thinking about Vardhan. Something is definitely wrong.

Few man in the mask entered the Mansion. They have killed the guards, who were guarding tha gates. All servants were laying on the floor of kitchen because of sleeping pills. One of the cook worked for Vijendra Rathore. He blackmailed him keeping the worker's family hostage.  Prithvi Randhawa was also sleeping in his room, unknown to the danger lurking on his son..

Pakhi and Bhuvan reached the Mansion, late at night. Pakhi asked Bhuvan to park the car, she'll go inside.
Just when Pakhi opened the door. She felt it odd that no one was there, she didnt give it a thought and immediately went towards Vardhan's room.
When she entered his room, she got rooted on her spot.. there were around 4 man, surrounding Vardhan. One man had a pillow in his hands..
Pakhi heart dropped seeing the scene in front of her. She screamed on top of her lungss.

Pakhi- vardhannnnnnn...

Hearing her voice all 4 man , looked towards where she was standing..

Pakhi- Bhuvan, dad , security..... 

She shouted for help and ran towards vardhan. Her heart was beating fast. She pushed the man with full force. She immediately check Vardhan's pulse. She sighs when she realised that she reached at the correct time..
Suddenly someone pulled her up by her hair.. Pakhi screamed as the pain shot through her head. The man pushed her hard on the floor. Pakhi immediately dialled Vivan's number on her phone but the man snatched her phone and broke it in front of her.. pakhi was a crying mess now. Again the horror of that day appeared in front of her eyes.. they are here to kill Vardhan. She is helpless,no one is listening to her..

Pakhi - Please please i begged you leave him, please no,, just leave him please ..

Pakhi was begging for Vardhan's life. Unknown to her someone heard her pleas, it was none other than Vardhan.. her screams,  her begging, Vardhan heard it all. He had enough, he applied all his willpower and force to move his body. He can't let anything happen to his Pakhi..
His fingers move a little. But pakhi couldn't see that. Her focussed was on these man who were here to kill Vardhan, her love..

Man- what are you looking at, shut her mouth ..

Another man put his hand on Pakhi's mouth.. she was struggling in his hold. The man slapped her hard... Pakhi was an asthma patient, she felt suffocative. She tried to loosen his hold on her..

Pakhi- Leave me...

The man again put his hand on her mouth, this time with more force.. she was thrashing on floor. Pakhi took hold of a vase and hit the man with it..

Pakhi was gasping for air.. her body was trembling , her breaths were coming in short pants. Her vision was becoming blur. But somehow she managed to stand up.. she reached towards Vardhan and hold his hand tightly. She was protecting him..
She again screamed

Pakhi- Bhuvannnmmmm, Dadddd..

This time, someone crashed the door and entered their room. When bhuvan came back in the mansion he heard Pakhi's scream. He immediately went to her room.
Bhuvan shot the man who was trying to attack her, but someone attack him from behind and hit his head hard with rod..

Pakhi- noooooooo... bhuvannnnnnn..

Another man hold her with her arms and pulled her away from Vardhan..

Pakhi- No leave me... Vardhan Vardhan... Vardhan....

Pakhi was shouting his name...in this whole commotion she didn't realised that Vardhan's grip on her hand tighten... the man again slapped her, making her dizzy... she was loosing her senses. But still she was fighting. Fighting to protect Vardhan..

Pakhi- leave me... Vardhannn..

She again pick a glass to hit the man but this time the man dodge her attack.

Man 2- Kill this bitch first...

The man nodded and turned towards pakhi... he choked her neck... pakhi was struggling in his hold.. she hold Vardhan's hand more tightly.

All memories of her and Vardhan flashed in her eyes..

Pakhi- I am sorry Vardhan. But atleast i am happy that i am dying before you..

She was struggling to breath. Her  surrounding were becoming blurred.

Pakhi- I love you Vardhan.

that's it, just when vardhan heard her love confession, his hold on her hand tighten he opened his eyes... his vision was blurred but he could clearly understand what was happening.. he shoot out of his bed and hold the man by his neck... all the way removing the tubes attached to his body

The man hold loosen on pakhi.. she was coughing badly.. it was becoming difficult for to breath.. but when she saw him.. she felt as if she could breath again.. her Vardhan was back.  He was here to protect her.

Other two man immediately attack Vardhan..

Pakhi was shooking her head..

Pakhi- leave him please, please leave him... her words were coming out of whispers..

Even though Vardhan gain consciousness after 3 years but seeing someone attacking Pakhi, he lost it. With his full force he cracked the man's neck.. he took the jar and hit the other on his head.. he punched the last man on his face and kept on punching till he become unconscious. Vardhan was angry, hell angry these man attack his Pakhi..

When the last man fell on the ground.. Vardhan immediately went towards Pakhi. She was lying on the bed trying to breathe. Vardhan was facing dizziness but he managed to reach her..

Vardhan- pakhi..pakhii..

His voice come hoarse, Pakhi smiled hearing his voice.. she touched his face with shivering hands..

Pakhi- var...Vardhan

Pakhi was trying to speak but it was becoming difficult for her.. she was facing it again, an asthma attack. Her breath become short.. she was struggling to breath.

Vardhan- Pakhi Pakhi whats happening to you.. pakhi...

Pakhi- In...ha...ler...

She pointed Vardhan towards the drawer. Vardhan didn't understood anything but he rushed towards drawer.. he opened it and find her inhaler... he was shocked on knowing her health condition.. he went towards her and helped her..pakhi took the inhaler with shivering hands.. she sprayed  it in her mouth... her body was sweating badly..

Vardhan- Pakhi.. Pakhi whats happening to you..

Pakhi cupped his face and smiled..

Pakhi- you..... are... back.. var..dhan

Vardhan -shhhss pakhi dont speak plsss.

He look around and find bhuvan lying there. He immediately went towards him and wake him.. bhuvan whimpered in pain but when he opened his eyes. He saw Vardhan

Bhuvan - sir..

His eyes were welled up seeing his boss sitting in front of him..

Vardhan pointed towards Pakhi. He was weak to carry her himself. Bhuvan nodded his head and immediately went towards her..

Vardhan with the help of Bhuvan took Pakhi to the hospital. Pakhi fainted during the journey.. vardhan too was on verge of unconsciousness but somehow he managed to remain in his senses. They reached hospital within 15 mins..
The doctor took pakhi inside... Vardhan staggered in his place, bhuvan studied him and asked doctor to look at him..