chapter 17

It was early in the morning, when Veer received a call from bhuvan. He immediately stood up and changed.. Aarohi sensed that something is wrong. Veer immediately rushed outside and shouted Vivan's name.. aarohi, siya vivan and Nandini rushed toward hall.

Vivan- bhai whats wrong

Veer- someone attacked Vardhan. Pakhi and Vardhan are in hospital. 

Nandini- where was our security..

Aarohi and siya were shocked. Aarohi haven't met Vardhan yet, but somehow she got connected with him too. She was worried for both of them..
But what shocked her more was Nandini's behavior. She was behaving like a real queen.

Vivan- siya , Aaru bhabhi pack your bags we all are leaving.

Siya nodded her head and went towards diya's room to wake her up. Veer and Vivan made the arrangements for their journey. Soon siya bought Diya and Vicky with her. Aarohi also came with her bags..

Diya-where is pakhu..

Diya gestured Siya,. Although she was still sleepy but Diya didn't missed out Pakhi's absence. Siya looked at Vivan.. vicky understood that something is wrong so he diverted Diya attention by indulging her in his talks. Soon everyone left for Madhavgarh.

Bhuvan was waiting outside, nurse had already bandaged his wounds. He was happy that finally Vardhan have gain consciousness but what happened today, he was still recalling the incident. Why only Pakhi and Vardhan have to face the brute of their destiny. Everything was going well with family, after so long the family saw happiness and now again these attacks.

Doctor- Mr. Bhuvan, Mr. Randhawa is fine now. Although his vitals are unstable but that's okay, he had gained consciousness after 3 years,  its not less than a miracle.

Bhuvan- Pakhi madam, how is she..

Doctor- she is still under observation. You both bought her here on time otherwise anything could happened to her.

Just when doctor left, Vardhan entered the corridor. He stood in front of Pakhi'room. He asked Bhuvan what does doctor told him..

Veer, vivan, nandini, aarohi and siya rushed inside the hospital. Just when their entered the corridor. All of them stoood dead in track. Vardhan was standing there with the support of wall.

Vivan- bhai...

Everyone was shocked seeing him, vivan rushed towards him but  he didn't expect that Vardhan would slapped him hard on face..

Vardhan was fuming in anger. How can his family take Pakhi's security so lightly. When he saw vivan running towards him, he couldn't hold back and he slapped him..

Vardhan then hold him with his collar..

Vardhan- how could you do this Vivan. Pakhi was your god damn responsibility. How could you take her security so lightly. Saying this he loosen his hold..
Vardhan glared at veer, conveying him his disappointment and anger.

Vivan- bhai .. we ..

Vardhan- don't.. i dont want to listen a word from your mouth...

Vivan knows that Vardhan's anger was justified, today anything could happened with Pakhi..veer hold Vivan's hand and stood in front of Vardhan...

Veer- Vardhan, it's not his fault..

Vardhan- i dont care bhai, all i know is that when i opened my eyes ,i saw that motherfucker strangling my Pakhi.. you know that she is an asthma patient right..

Siya clapped her mouth.. aarohi was holding her... veer and vivan clenched their fist..

Siya- Vardhan bhai..