part : 77

Next morning

Anika woke and found herself in his embrace. A smile appeared on her face remembering last night which was beautiful and memorable for her. Last night was the best night of her life. She caressed his cheeks and ruffled his hair slowly.

"Even this idea is best to wake me up", Shivaay said and pulled her down and hovered over her. Anika looked at him shocked, she thought he must be sleeping as he was tired.

"Get off me and go to the office", Anika asked Lovingly and touched his messy hair.

"But I'm ill", Shivaay said

"I saw that yesterday", Anika replied sarcastically

"How rude I was ill and you checked that", Shivaay said

"Ok, I admit. Now let me go I have work", Anika asked in a low voice

"I want last night again and again", Shivaay said and traced his finger from her forehead to her chin.

"You will get but for now leave me Shivaay", Anika Said. Shivaay nodded and sat back on his side. Anika looked down with a blush, she is feeling blessed to have a husband like him who is very caring and understanding. She has already decided that she will do anything to keep him happy and will complete his every wish.

"Last night was the best night of my life Anika. Thank you for always staying by my side. You complete me, my life is very beautiful from the time you entered. You always compromised and showed you are fine with me even in starting which meant a lot. You showed that you were comfortable, and not only before but you always do this.  For me, you are the best as my wife. Just because I don't regret you managed many times to show that you are comfortable. I love you", Shivaay confessed and kissed her hands.

"For me as well. You are the best part of my life which I can never forget. I am happy to be called your wife and love you too. I was never uncomfortable with you ", Anika said and kissed his forehead and left from there to get ready for the office.
____________

Later Anika entered Shivaay's office, she want to surprise Shivaay now. Today her boss was sending someone to meet Shivaay because he needed a sign on some papers which Anika heard and tricked him by telling him she can get those easily and came here. She noticed Alisha coming out of Shivaay's cabin and jumped excitedly.

"Why she is this much happy? Didn't Shivaay warned her to be within her limits?", Anika thought and walked toward his cabin

"Don't think too much Anika ", Anika thought and knocked on the door of his cabin

"Come in", Shivaay said. Anika entered his cabin

"Bhoo", Anika shouted and entered his cabin. Shivaay flinched hearing her shout and then noticed Anika standing in front of him

"Anika! You here?", he asked and walked toward her

"Yes ", Anika replied and hugged him as he came toward her