Chapter-5

Athena's POV
Yesterday evening we were back in California, we had a sleepover at my place. Now we are going to school in our cars, it's pretty chilly today so I decided to wear a hoodie.

As we get out of our cars we see Bianca and Lucinda standing there, they come towards us and "Atlas baby where were you yesterday " Bianca said "Chrissy boo where were you I missed you " Lucinda said in her high annoyingly pitched voice

As we get out of our cars we see Bianca and Lucinda standing there, they come towards us and "Atlas baby where were you yesterday " Bianca said "Chrissy boo where were you I missed you " Lucinda said in her high annoyingly pitched voice. "They were with us,  you have a problem with that? " I snapped at them.

I can tell that they are angry now, Lucinda comes toward me and tries to slap me on the face and I grab her hand in before she could slap me and twist it behind her back.

Bianca comes toward me and tries to punch me but Chin Sun comes forward and punches the shit out of her. I free Lucinda's hand but punches her as she tries to starch me with her nails.

I could tell almost everyone was out here to see this show, before I could punch her again a voice stopped me "Athena, Chin Sun, Lucinda and Bianca I need you all in my office now" Denis shouted at us.

I leave Lucinda's face which is now swelling, me and my squad and go to Denis's office where we found him sitting behind the desk and locking mad before we could say anything "you all are suspended for a week and I want no buts and those silly excuses" we didn't bother to reply him and get out the school.

After a lot of arguments about where to go, we finally decided to go to Disneyland where we had a lot of fun.
We went to Splash Mountain, it's a small world, the haunted mansion,
Autopia, letter pan's flight and a lot more.

We also decided to have dinner before we went home, we all went to Manresa which I own. We ordered a steak with red wine and a chocolate cake.

Now I am going back to my aunt's place to see if she overdosed or something.

When I reached there I heard the sound of someone crying and shouting, I went in and saw my aunt sitting on the floor crying her eyes out looking pale and shouting something like "you can't leave me we were supposed to stay with each other forever and we had complete our revenge on them."

I decided not to listen to her anymore and go to my room and see the information Atlas found about the Italian mafia.

David Marco Leone
54 years old
Former don of the Italian mafia
Has business around the world
Lives in Italy
Has 6 sons and 1 daughter
Husband of Emily Hazel Leone

Emily Hazel Leone
40 years old
A former assassin
Model and businesswomen
Lives in Italy
Has 6 sons and 1 daughter
Wife of David Marco Leone

Vincenzo Alessandro Leone
25 years old
Don of the Italian mafia
Has legal business around the world
Has 6 siblings
Has never been in a relationship

Elijah Nicholas Leone
23 years old
Mafia doctor and one of the best doctors in the world
Has 6 siblings
Has never been in a relationship

River Christopher Leone
20 years old
The best fighter in the Italian mafia
Moves out of the house when he turned 18 for unknown reasons
Had his tattoo shop
Has 6 siblings
Had been in a relationship in high school

Xander Sebastian Leone
19 years old
Has an identical twin
Best shooter in mafia
Street Fighter and street racer
Has 6 siblings
He is a playboy

Xavier Stephen Leone
19 years old
Has an identical twin
Best shuriken in mafia
Street fighter and street racer
Had 6 siblings
He is a playboy

Blake Jose Leone
18 years old
Best hacker on the mafia
Street racer
Has 6 siblings
Never been in a relationship

Daughter of David Maro Leone
Name- unknown
Age- probably 17
Mafia princess
When she was 5 rumours about her existence were separated around the mafia world and that was the first and last news about her

After reading all the information I couldn't help but think about what happened to the mafia princess. She could be kidnapped or she is just hidden from the world.

I checked the time, it is 1:30 am now, so I decided to go to bed.

I was in the woods again in that beautiful white dress, I was looking for him. As I walked through the woods suddenly one wolf came toward me. I took a few steps back, it was chilly.

I felt his presence, I could feel that he is here to protect me but I don't know where he is. Suddenly, he was in front of me, after seeing him the wolf started to whimper and run away.

He turned to face me . I gasped seeing his beautiful green eyes that turned black, that could probably kill anyone. I don't know how to calm him down so I just hug him. After a few seconds I feel his arms around me. He is hugging me as if I would disappear into  thin air.

Breaking from the hug I looked into his eyes which were now green. I said nothing to him, I took his hand and walked towards a lake and we sit down.
"Calm down, I am not going anywhere, I am here with you ok," I said to him softly.

He said nothing but held me close to him where I felt safe and warm. I just close my eyes and my head on his chest. After some time I feel him playing with my hair that reaches to my waist. "I am falling for you even though I don't know if you are real or not " I whisper to him and fall asleep on him.

Lucas Braden Leone 5 years old VampireKnows about Athena Not in the mafia but knows about itHe has a power which is that he can draw or paint a person or a movement from his memory

Lucas Braden Leone
5 years old
Vampire
Knows about Athena
Not in the mafia but knows about it
He has a power which is that he can draw or paint a person or a movement from his memory.
Cousin of Athena