Chapter- 8

Athena's POV

"I missed you too princess,

Are you ready to go home now?"

"No"

Just as I said, River looked at me "why princess?" He asked "because I will only go when Vincenzo will call me and I am pretty sure he will do that soon, Oh and thank you for saving me back then, " I said to him.

"No need to thank me I must protect you, baby sis," he said and suddenly we heard some shouting which someone turns out to be Emma "Where the fuck are you, Athena Selene Anastasia Brown?" It is not a good movement for River to meet my squad.

"She is Athena Selene Anastasia Leone" River shouted back to her angrily after hearing Brown.

"Who the fuck are you?" Atlas said and growls "I am her fucking brother, who the fuck are you dog?" River told Atlas and growled back.

Wait did River just call him a dog out of all fucking things he calls him a dog like wtf and why the fuck they are growling, what are they animals.

" guys calm down " Zoe shouted as the tension in the room grew more. River's head turns towards Zoe's voice and they both stare at each other, suddenly River says "mate" and goes to Zoe, grabbing her from the back of the head. He kisses her with so much possession like he is meeting his past lover after an eternity.

I am shocked as far as I know Zoe would slap him but she kisses him back with same possession, I don't know what is going on around me.

I cleared my throat to get their attention which helped them get back in the world "what Sia can't I just kiss my mate " River said grumpily.

"First of all, you are the one who kisses my best friend and why the fuck are you calling her your mate and what the fuck does this mate mean " I snapped at him

"Athena don't you know superna-" River was cut off by Chris "how about we sit and talk to each other instead of shouting "

We all sat in the living room "Sia you said your family abandoned you " Emma asked " that's what my aunt told me turns out she kidnapped me from my family " I answered her.

Chin Sun turned toward River and asked "Did you say Leone? " River replied "yes " Atlas asked, "Leone as in Italian mafia?" River again answered "yes"

"Athena you are the lost princess of the Italian mafia," Zoe asked or more like said I still reply her "yes"

"And you sign a contract with them," Chris said

"Yes" is that all I said

The room filled with silence suddenly my phone rang. I check who it is, I smirk seeing who it is.

"Vincenzo is calling me I need you guys to shut up," I said and answer the phone and put it on speaker

"Minnares Van De Vampire I need you to come here in Italy, I need your help," he said or more like oreded me.

"Where do you need my help don," I asked him "I need you to find someone for me," he said "names of that someone you want me to find," I asked him I could tell he is getting frustrated.

"Brittany Brown and Athena Selene Anastasia Brown," he said

"I will be there the day after tomorrow and I will bring some guests with me," I said and hung up the phone.

"Guys I am going to sleep, please don't start fighting again and river you can sleep here there is a guest room beside my room," I said and went to my room.

I lay on my bed I was almost asleep when the door opened a kiss was placed on my head and I heard someone say "I am glad I have finally found, sleep tight princess tomorrow will be a big day for you." With that, I embrace the darkness.

I woke up on a bed. I was wearing a black shirt which reached my thighs, I got up from the bed to look around the room.

The room was black, I went to the balcony where I saw a black figure sitting on a chair it was a man I can tell by his body structure.

He opened his eyes which were green. I can tell now who he is. I went towards him and he pulled me in his lap and put his head on my shoulder.

"I am going to Italy tomorrow night. I don't know when I will come back, I want to meet you and I want you to give me a gift that will always remind me of you. " I said, looking at the moon.

"Can you tell me your name or something you want me to call you?" I said and turned my head towards him to look into his eyes.

He takes my hand and starts writing something with his fingers the first letter he write was L then O then R

My eyes widened " do you want me to call you Lor?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Lor I will wait for you tomorrow by 1 pm at my secret place," I said and take his hand in mine and kiss it.

"I will wait for you "

I woke up at 9:30, I went to take a shower thinking about the dream today. I will get ready for him and wait for him to come, I thought.

I get out of the shower and dressed in:

I went to Kitchen and make breakfast for everyone and leave a note that say "I am going out and will be back by 1:30 pm and we will go to Italy tonight at 8 "

I get out of my apartment and take my baby to my secret place which is an abandoned house in the woods on the way I see a bakery. I decided to take something for him which turned out to be a chocolate cake.

Besides the bakery, there is a jewellery store where I buy a ring

By the time I reach it was 10:45.

Now I just have to wait for him.