Chapter - 17

Athena's POV

Only the sound of Brittany's screams could be heard in the whole mansion; no one said anything. I stopped the flames that were on her body but I made a circle of fire around her.

"I won't repeat myself Brittany" I said looking at her kneeled in the fire, I waited for her to speak but she didn't. I took my gun and shot her left shoulder. "You have one last chance to speak, if you do that I might let you go or not" I said, I waited but still no reply.

"You are calling your death" i told her looking in her eyes before i could kill her like i have killed Kai and Finn, Lor comes in front of me and take both of my hands in his I look into his eyes the only thing I could see was his body that was covered in shadows and his green eyes.

I heard his voice in my head and he said "It's not the right time to kill her, you have to wait till you are fully aware of all your power then no one can stop you from killing her but for now you have to wait.I have to go now mi amor." I nodded, he placed a kiss on my head and disappeared into thin air.

I move my hand and let all the fire around Brittany disappear, I went towards her and whisper in her ear loud enough for everyone in the room to hear it "I'm not going to kill you for now but the next time I will see you i will torture you to death and Athena will be the one who will kill you for everything you have done mark my words. Run Brittany before I change my mind and kill you myself"

Well I didn't have to tell her twice in a blink she was gone. As I stood up I felt all the tiredness coming before I could say anything to the Leone family. I fell into darkness.

Darkness is my home, it is where I always meet him. I'm very familiar with this darkness, I don't know where I'm but I know that I'm safe. Darkness is something that joins me to him, It is like a bridge that I cross whenever I fall into darkness. I know somewhere around me, he is here. I just have to get up and find him.

I looked up into the sky and the night was sparkling with stars. It was so beautiful, it was like I'm in a completely different world. The night was filled with stars that were forming beautiful constellations.

Every constellation seems to have a beautiful and different meaning like people. Everyone in this world is different and beautiful like how they are.

From behind me I heard someone stepping on a branch. I take one of my hidden knives and throw it to whoever that person is.

I turned around only to see my knife stick in the tree, well that person was unharmed. He or she whoever it was wearing a hood.

"Who are you?" I asked, that person suddenly got on its knees and bowed its head.

"My queen" She said, she has a Melodious voice. "Who are you? And why are you calling me your queen? " I asked her.

"My queen, I'm Rexi, I'm a witch." She said so casually like she is talking about weather.

"Hello Rexi, I would like to know why you are here?" I asked her in a calm voice like I'm not freaking out at all.

"My queen, I'm here to tell you that your powers are growing and you have to control them. I can sense your powers flowing out If anyone tries to find you from miles aways they will find you in only a matter of seconds. My queen, it is time for you to find out who you truly are." She said and disappeared.

What does she mean by my power is growing? Why was she calling me her queen? I'm no queen. Who truly am I?

With that I open my eyes and close them immediately because of the light. I open my eyes again, I see someone leaning against the door. I recognized that person as Vincenzo.

I sat on the bed and made sure I'm still wearing my mask and my wig but I'm only wearing my mask. I looked at Vincenzo who was looking at me and asked "What happened?"

He come forward and sat on the chair next to the bed and said "Well you killed Kai and Finn, your eyes turned red with bloodlust, you then started burning Brittany with fire, the you let her go after threatening her that you and Athena will kill her and you passed out"

I don't expect him to say these things so calmly but he still did.

"Who are you Minnares Van De Vampier?" he asked, the question I have to figure the answer out for myself.

"What do you mean?" I asked him, which he replied with "In all my life, the things you have done I have only seen one person do them and believe when I say that person is the most powerful men in the world"

Someone can do those things I did then I have to meet that person even if I have go in the hell to find him.

"Tell me where can I find him?"