Chapter-12

Athena's POV

"Hello Princess" River said "Hello Ri," I said to him. "River I will be there by 12 and I want you to pretend we don't know each other. I don't want them to know it is me now" I told him.

"Okay I won't tell them for now but if something happens to you, I will have to tell them," he told me

"fine then bye," I said

"Bye princess," he said and I hung up.

By the time the call ended Emma and Chin Sun had already put the breakfast on the table and said "bon appetit".

We all had our breakfast : pancakes and waffles. It was 11:30 when we finished our breakfast.

We all make sure to have all the weapons we need. We all went in our cars as we wanted to race and I also needed some alone time to think before I met my family.

I don't have all my memories back of my family. I guess that time when River said that nickname triggered me and I got some of my memories with him back.

I snap out of my thoughts when I see the gate of the Leone mansion. I noticed it was the only one here. I stop my car in front of the gates and wear my black mask.

A guard came to me and asked "who are you?"

"Tell you Don Minnares Van De Vampire is here," I told him in my cold voice. He nodded and went to call Vincenzo probably.

After a few minutes he opened the gate, and I parked my car in the driveway. When the gate was about to close I heard some sound of cars telling me they were here.

I told the guard "they are with me" my squad park their card in the driveway next to mine. they get out of the car wearing black masks they all had cold expressions "let's go" I told them and we move towards the door and when I was about to ring the bell, someone at the door open it "Hello everyone I am piper one of the maids of the house, I am here to take you to the don's office, please follow me" she said to which I nodded and we all follow her.

when we reached the door "please wait here " she said to us and knocked on the door. then I heard Vincenzo's cold voice say "come in" piper entered and told Vincenzo "don your guest are here "

"Okay you can go now," he said to Piper and she came out of the office and said "you can go now" I nodded and went inside.

I found Vincenzo sitting behind the table and in front of him a man sitting who is David the former don of the Italian mafia and my father.

They stand up and come forward "pleasure to meet you Minnares Van De Vampire, I am Vincenzo Leone the don of Italian mafia and this is my father the former don" he said in his cold voice and shakes my hand.