☠︎︎𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

'dang it! I already feel something off since the newcomers came,but I did not think that they were this strong!'

I lay on the floor full of blood while holding a gun in my left hand and my right hand was in my stomach to prevent the wound from bleeding.

'Am i really going to die this time? I worked my ass off just too build my own mafia group'

I said through my head then my eyes suddenly feel heavy but comfortable even when i don't wanna close my eyes my vision became more and more dark that i don't even know if my eyes were open or not.

'All of my co-worker's who supported me, if i don't make it out alive at least be safe and live your fullest.'

My eyes were now close i feel nothing but comfy, i see nothing but darkness i feel like my body was falling.

'im scared! Im scared of falling in the endless darkness, i wanna see a light,i wanna see my worker's who accept me for who i am... I miss them please i dont wanna be alone'

I then saw a mystery door.
A door full of light its locked.
Knock! Knock!
'please let me in!'

Then the door suddenly open on it's on.
I walk through the room then i heard something...
"ngaaaa! Ngaaa! Ngaaaa!"
A voice of a baby crying

'huh? Where's the baby?'
'no! The baby was not in the room... But..inside me'

Then a golden light suddenly came out from my heart i close my eyes because of its blinding.

"oh! The baby came out!"a loud voice of a little boy with blue hair like an water waving like an ocean wave and a golden eyes that shining because of the light if you stare at his eyes you may think it was a real gold.

"Finna... Finna Pendragon. That will be your name sweatheart"the woman with a White hair and watery blue eyes smilling warmly.

"She's beautiful just like you darling"the handsome man said who has a soft blue hair and golden eyes.

'huh! Where am i? I died. Was that just a dream? And who's these people? Hahh kidnappers huh whose people are you? Did mario sent you to take care of me? Nah no need to answer ill just kill you.'

I lift my hand but i saw nothing but a little arm

'wait a baby hand? Where the hell am i?! Just what the hell'

"ngaaa! Ngaaaa! Ngaaaa!"
'wait why do i have a baby voice?!'

Duchess Beleoti

I became the male leads adopted daughter
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Wahhh new fanfic...
Title:Duchess Beleoti
Author:itsnotmelunasoleil
Manhwa:i became the male leads adopted daughter

Im only a fanfic!
Idont own IBTMLAD.