chapter 11

"he must have liked the cookies right?" Ren asks as he looks at me in a puppy sleepy eyes.

"Of course! He have to like it or ill give him a big dark circle on his eyes" i said to assure her as Ren could not help but to giggle.

"Now, now it's your bed time"
I laid beside her and hugs her only planning to leave after Ren slept.

But then she felt sleepy and couldn't help but to sleep with Rens room.

On the other hands phileo who was waiting for Finna could not sleep.

Phileo then left the masters bed and went to Rens Room as he saw the mother and daughter sleeping soundly.

He stayed there watching them for almost half an hour smiling.

"I can't believe that the Finna here can let her guard down when sleeping" phileo sigh as he walk towards the bed.

"What am i gonna do if you got kidnap while sleeping because of your beauty?" Phileo said as he caress Finnas light blue hair.

"Well its fine... because im gonna kill all men who'll touch you" Phileo's eyes glow in the dark room.

"No one can touch you other than me unless im dead" he said as he planted a kiss on Finnas head.

'C.R.A.Z.Y what was that just now?!'
Ren who happens to wake up, heard all of what phileo said.

Phileo left the room and head to his office to talk to Rupert.

"This is about lady Leona's birth"
Rupert said

"Aren't we over about this?"
Phileo says in serious tone as Rupert froze.

"I believe we should look more about this" Rupert said as he sweat drop.

"I believe...lady leona is a child of lady Regina" Rupert said as Phileo and Rupert talk about Regina.

"So what if she's Regina's daughter? That background won't give her good" phileo said.

"Rather it would bring good if we just introduce Leona as a daughter of me and Finna" phileo said in full confidence.

'its true... it'll bring more good if we introduce leona as a daughter of the two big house hold in the empire but...' Rupert stopped his thinking and voice his thoughts.

"If she were to introduce as yours and the lady's daughter then... Many assassination attempt will be sent to kill her"

___
I don't know how you guys like this story 😭 this story is not good in my pov