Chapter 28: Make Your Enemy To Be Your Friend

Your's POV:
I was with MK as we watched Sun WuKong getting himself ready for his vacation. Little did he know... I know, what he's doing. Even, I already know what's happening too.

"Sun. You can't just leave MK, like this. He's going to struggle if, we are going to face Spider Queen again" I said to him as I saw MK threw away his phone in annoyed. "Yeah! Like Y/N said! Don't you think about it, Monkey King?!" MK said as I sigh at him.

"Kid, you're going to be okay. Your next journey is to do it alone. I'll still go to you and give you some tools, you need" WuKong said as I worried of this. "Don't worry, MK. You have your friends and me. We're going to go through this together" I said to him as MK smiled warmly.

"That's the spirit! I'll check in! And, give you advice too! So, Monkey King out!" And with that, WuKong left us alone as I was staring at the direction, where he was. "Okay. WuKong is gone. I should start my plan so I change everything" I said to myself as I used my power to teleport us back home, while I went to look for Lilith.

 I should start my plan so I change everything" I said to myself as I used my power to teleport us back home, while I went to look for Lilith

I left MK at the noodle shop as I told him, I have something to do. I'm glad he listen to me as he can take care of the sleepy bug.

"Okay... let's go to the Spider Queen's layer" I said as I jump down into the sewers until I was in the Spider Queen's layer. "Hey! Lilith! Where are you?! I came to see you!" I called out to her as I was on my guard too.

"Where are you, Lilith... I know you're here" I said to them until I saw her, while she had an angry look on her face. "I didn't expect you to be here. I'm going to make sure you're dead" Lilith said as she glared at me.

"Lilith. You need to listen. This world is going to get destroyed by someone, you don't know" I said to her as I was trying to get her to listen. "You & the others were helping the person to do the dirty work for them!" I said to her as Lilith was getting annoyed.

"Be quiet! My queen knows, what she's doing!" Lilith said as she begins to attack me. She was moving more faster, than before and it was very difficult for me. "Was she training?! So, chicken beat my ass up?!" I asked myself as I was dodging her attacks.

"I have no choice but to show her the vision, then!" I said to myself as I took a deep breath until I let it out. I move so quickly until I grabbed her wrist as both of our eyes glowed F/C, while I was showing the vision of Lady Bone Demon.

 I move so quickly until I grabbed her wrist as both of our eyes glowed F/C, while I was showing the vision of Lady Bone Demon

Lilith gasp in shocked as she backed away from me, while she was breathing heavily. Lilith was very confused. I hope, she realised everyone is in danger.

"What... was that? What did you do?!" Lilith asked as she glared at me but, I was remaining calm. "I showed you the vision. That's the enemy, we are dealing with. But, you guys are helping her" I said to her as Lilith was shocked & confused at the same time.

"What are you talking?! They were not with us!" Lilith said in anger as I sigh at her. "You don't know that, Lilith" I said as I turned away from her, while I was about to leave but I stopped at my tracks.

"We are running out of time, Lilith... Lady Bone Demon will destroy this home world" I said as I looked at her with a serious look. "It's time for you to make your decision, Lilith" And with that, I left the Spider Queen's layer as I return to the city. I thought everyone was awake meaning, MK saved the day again.

"Good job, MK..." I said as smiled warmly of this. I'll be waiting for Lilith until she makes her decision.