Chapter 39: Unleash The Flame

Your's POV:
While we were waiting for the others to come with the other three ring of Samadhi Fire as Macaque was keeping a lookout for them. Even, Spider Queen was looking for clues or something.

"This is getting boring... I hope the others are okay..." I said as I got their attention. "Let's just hope, Y/N. The sooner than later, we can end the Lady Bone Demon" Spider Queen said as I saw Macaque was thinking.

"Macaque? What's the matter?" I asked him as he turned to me. "Y/N... something doesn't feel right. WuKong is not telling us something..." Macaque said as Spider Queen confuse until we saw MK, Mei, Tang, Sandy & Pigsy came with the three rings of the Samadhi Fire.

"You guys got the rings of the Samadhi Fire and, what happened to you guys too?" Spider Queen asked as they were very tired. "Nezha... he somehow catch up to us and... trying to stop us from using the Samadhi Fire" Pigsy said as she & Macaque were shocked of this.

Then out of nowhere, the Fake Mayor attacked everyone as they were stuck in ice. I was in horror as Macaque, Spider Queen & MK try to fight him off but, he was more powerful.

"No! Them alone!!" I said until I start to feel pain in my chest. "Oh, no... fourth ring!" I said to myself as I growled in pain. The Fake Mayor told Tang to activate the Samadhi Fire as he was starting to hurt Mei. He was about to say 'no' but I broke the silence.

"Do it, Tang! We don't have a choice! We can't let anyone get hurt by him!" I said to him as Tang was shocked but, he listen. "I'm glad your friend understand..." the Fake Mayor said as until I managed to punch him very hard so he let go Mei.

"I'm going to make sure, you're going to feel my pain!" I said to him as Tang activated the rings, while I had a tight grip the Fake Mayor until he disappear as I was surrounded by fire.

Nobody's POV:
Nezha & Sun WuKong came until they were too late. Everyone was horrified, while they were hearing Y/N scream in agony as she was surrounded by fire too.

"What's going on?! What's happening to Y/N?!" MK asked as Mei was freaking out of this. "No! This was not supposed to happen!" WuKong asked in confusion and shocked at the same time.

"What..? What did you say?" Macaque asked in shocked until Nezha broke the silence. "WuKong! What did you do?!" Nezha asked as he was worried for Y/N's safety.

"I made a mistake... during the ritual. A piece of the Samadhi Fire got away from me. I don't know what happened but, I guess part of it was sealed in closest vessel that could contain it" WuKong said as everyone was shocked of this. "When I first met her I found out the fourth ring was inside of her. But I don't understand how" WuKong said as Mei broke the silence.

"You knew... the fourth ring was inside Y/N?! Why did you tell the truth?!" Mei asked in anger as she glared at him. "This was not supposed to happen! I didn't mean to hurt her!" WuKong said as Y/N was hearing this.

"Why did you not tell us?! Y/N is suffering right now! I should've never trust you!" Macaque said in anger as he wants to punch WuKong until Y/N shouted in anger.

"Stop blaming on each other!!" Y/N said in anger as tears started to form, while she was surrounded in fire.

"I cannot stand it anymore! You keep on blaming yourself! Even, you blame on on others too!" Y/N said as the Samadhi Fire was becoming more powerful, then before

"I cannot stand it anymore! You keep on blaming yourself! Even, you blame on on others too!" Y/N said as the Samadhi Fire was becoming more powerful, then before. "Just stop this already! I cannot take this! I cannot take this when you guys are fighting!!" Y/N said as she was trying to control the Samadhi Fire.

"Freya prevented Mei becoming the fourth ring of the Samadhi Fire! She was trying to protect all of you!" Y/N continues to shout as the Samadhi Fire was going out of control. "It was never your fault guys! I cared for you so much! I want to protect you! I want to everyone to have a peaceful life without danger!" Y/N said as tears finally fell from her eyes.

"I just don't want no one to suffer, what I went through! No one deserves pain!!" Y/N said until she send a powerful blast, while Sandy & WuKong shield the others from the blast. "Y/N! Please calm down!" Spider Queen said as she had a worried expression.

Y/N was covering her ears as she was crying so much pain until she hears the familiar voices, while the others were trying to get her attention.

Aobing: "Y/N! You can do this! Control the Samadhi Fire!"

Lilith: "Overcome your fears! We believe in you!"

Freya: "We know you can do it, Y/N. The world is counting on you. Don't let your anger and fear take over you!"

Y/N was shocked to hear their voices, then she's starting to grow in pain as she was trying to control Samadhi Fire. Nezha saw Y/N was struggling for some reason until The fourth ring came out from her as everyone was in shocked.

"What? What's going on??" Mei asked as The other three rings of the Samadhi Fire came to her until she managed to contain the four rings of the Samadhi Fire. Even, she was back to normal too.

"No way... Y/N... Controlled the Samadhi Fire? How is that possible?" Nezha said as she was about to hit the floor but, Sandy catch her in time. "Y/N is okay! She still breathing!" Sandy said as everyone was glad of this. Then WuKong was about to go but, MK saw him about to leave.

"Monkey King? Where are you going?" MK asked him as everyone turned to him. "I'm going to face Lady Bone Demon. I should've not drag you guys here... Even, Y/N is hurt because me..." he said as WuKong was about to go face Lady Bone Demon until Y/N was in front of him. This shocked everyone, while MK was getting worried of this.

"I'm not letting you face her, WuKong..." Y/N said as she activated the shield so she made sure they were inside. "What the?! Y/N! What are you doing?!" Tang asked in shocked as she had a sad look.

"I'm going to face her alone. Your duty is to protect the four rings of the Samadhi Fire so she doesn't get it" Y/N said as she was into her battle clothes. "Don't try stop me. I'm doing this for your own good" And with that, Y/N disappeared from them as they called her name.