Chapter 34: Lotus Kingdom {Part 2}

Your's POV:
"I have to agree with Spider Queen. You say something very stupid" I said to him as WuKong was offended of me. "Nezha! You already know what we came here for!" I said as Nezha turned to me.

"Yes. I already know what you're here for. And, I'm not letting you & the others get it" Nezha said as I was distracting him, while Macaque went inside my shadow. "Please! We need to save the world from Lady Bone Demon!" MK said as WuKong was holding his staff tightly, while he's ready to fight.

"We sworn to protect the mortal world from Samadhi Fire! It's our duty!" Nezha said to MK as he glared at him. "Are you trying to in danger everyone?!" Nezha said until I finally broke the silence.

"Shut up already! Two life's were taken away already!" I said to him as tears fell from my eyes. "I don't want to see no one suffering! I don't want no want to die by Lady Bone Demon! Don't you understand?!" I said to him as Nezha was shocked of me. Then Nezha turned away as he sigh in sadness until Breaking the silence.

"Bring her. And, imprison the rest too" Nezha said as two guards drag me away from MK & the others, while calling my name out.

Nobody's POV:
When MK & the others were in dungeon. Tang begins to panic in fear, while Spider Queen was getting annoyed at him.

"Can someone shut him out?! This is starting to became a torture for me!" Spider Queen said in anger as Pigsy was trying to calm him down along with Sandy. "Umm... guys? Where's Macaque?? He's not with us right now" Mei asked as everyone realised, Macaque was not here.

"Huh?! Where's Macaque?!" MK asked as he was looking for him. "That monkey boy is doing something" Spider Queen said as the guard was keeping an eye on them.

Your's POV:
I was in a room with two women, they are Tao & Ai as they were finally done putting the dress on for me.

Your's POV:I was in a room with two women, they are Tao & Ai as they were finally done putting the dress on for me

"We hope you like the dress, my mistress" Tao & Ai said at the same time as I looked at myself in the mirror. "Wow! This dress is so cute! I'm still keeping it!" I said myself as I was checking the dress out still.

 "Wow! This dress is so cute! I'm still keeping it!" I said myself as I was checking the dress out still

"Thanks, guys. Can you maybe... leave me be??" I asked them as they nodded at me and, left me alone too. When they were gone, Macaque came out from my shadow. "Ready to look for the map?" I asked him as he smirked at me.

"I'm ready, Princess~" Macaque said as I got very annoyed because he begins to flirt with me. "There is no time to flirt. The world is already in danger, Macaque" I said as we can to search for the map of Samadhi Fire.