Macaque Ending

Your's POV:
I was done helping Sandy painting the boat as Mei & MK helped me too. When I returned home, Cathy saw me came back.

You guys remember her? Yep. She's the Lady Bone Demon's host. And her name is Cathy, when I asked her.

Anyways, Macaque and I adopted her because I don't want her to feel alone. Even, she didn't have a family too. Also, I got married to Macaque too.

"Hi, Mom! Welcome back!" Cathy said as she hugged me

"Hi, Mom! Welcome back!" Cathy said as she hugged me. "Hi, Cathy. Where's your Dad?" I asked her as Cathy pointing where he is. I saw him putting our baby to sleep.

Our baby daughter name is Tohka. She is our first baby, when I gave birth to her. And... it was painful too.

"You managed to put her to sleep?" I asked him as Macaque was really tired

"You managed to put her to sleep?" I asked him as Macaque was really tired. "What? Tohka was crying a lot so I had to take responsibility" Macaque said as he set down on the couch.

"I did all the hard work to give birth to our baby, Macaque. You are panicking, when I start to scream" I said to him as he started to sweat because it was embarrassing, when WuKong saw what's happening to Macaque.

"Can you maybe not remind me that... he didn't stop laughing at me, when I started to panic for you & our baby too" Macaque said as he wants to beat WuKong up so he can feel a lot of pain. "Macaque. Just relax. Our two daughters are going to have a big day" I said to him as I kissed him on the cheek.

"Yeah... your right about it" Macaque said as he gave Tohka to me. "Good. WuKong & MK are going to babysit them" I said as I left him alone in the living room.
.
.
.

Macaque: "WHAT?!?!"

😈💜The End💜😈