Is this edible? 💘

Narrator's POV

Finally some screen time!!! I have been waiting too patiently for this.

A new day and Hayasaka's life goes on, as usual, 4 AM IN THE MORNING!!!. Let's check her list, shall we? Oh, that's a small list. It just has 3 things in it before school.....

...Work...

"I have cleaned the room and arranged the dining hall. Please seat yourself Lady Kaguya." 

"I have set your schedule for today Lady Kaguya."

"I have completed upgrading your phone with child features in order for you to understand it better."

...Work...

"Yes? Hello? I asked for the delivery to be at sharp 8:00 AM. Why is it 10 minutes late? If it's not delivered in the next 2 minutes, the Shinomiya household will revoke their deal with your company."

"Is this a place of gossiping? If so, getting fired is a place for you all. Start cleaning asap. The meetings of the Shinomiya household will take place momentarily"

"Send over this month's financial reports. And bring 2 calculators with you too."

AND

...Work...

"Oh it seems I forgot to eat. I will eat later........Oh is the meeting list ready for today?"

Yawn

"4 hours of sleep huh?... It's fine, nothing a bit of makeup can't fix."

"I have homework!! Oh no!......"

"Hayasaka, the president is textinggg how do I respond!!!!"

".....Later"

As you can see, her days start with nothing but hard work and stress. 

Amazing isn't it!!!

Hayasaka's POV