Entropy 💘

Mystery is like a french fry. Just when you think you've figured out what's inside, you take a bite and find there's something more to uncover

Hey there! Have you ever seen fries being overcooked? Some like them extra crispy but no one likes them burnt, at least I hope not! Things have gotten extra hot and crispy between my favourite duo....Sorry, Shinomiya and Shirogane but things got a lot more interesting between boats.

Y'all can't judge me for switching ships! ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND SHIPPING.....

Continuing as a narrator has gotten much more interesting in this duo. Hayasaka really seems to be a hard one to understand and that's after I can actually read her mind! F's for you Ayanokouji but it's not like I can even graze the surface of what that boy is. Honestly, everything doesn't make sense, but it keeps me hooked.

They are like french fries with those special seasonings!

Gosh I am hungry, once the POV changes, I will probably make some extra fries, cause things might just get crispy~

Even if I don't get it,

The show must go on!

And,

CURSE YOU PLOT ARMOURR!!!!!

=======♔========

Stepping into the class today, was different from the usual days. There was a certain red-eyed glare that etched itself on my back. I countered, "Hello there Shinomiya. How were the holidays?" She seemed to be in a trance as she shook her head slightly as cleared her throat, "It was quite normal and it's rare for you to come up and say hi. May I know your business with me?"

The always formal tone with encased elegance never seemed to lose her head yet, whenever she was with the president he could simply crack through her mask as if it was child's play. I suppose that's what love does to someone, I will have to keep that in mind for the future. However watching her seething gaze I replied, "I simply wanted to inform you that I might leave the student council."

A silent and shocked expression didn't just fall over her face, but rather to everyone around me who had heard it. She shot up and grabbed my hand, "Come with me right now." Her silent yet domineering order was to be fulfilled, which was to be expected by a future heiress of her Conglomerate.

She barged through the door with me as the observers around us questioned what was going on. Only one caught my eye and that was no one but Hayasaka who seemed to have just reached school. Our eyes met as I saw her questioning orbs follow mine, which was exactly how I had to play it out. The lingering feeling of uneasiness ended as I came face to face with the President, who was on his regal seat with a notepad on the table with some ideas scribbled around. His head propped up as he smiled watching us barge in, "Hey, you both are early. Shinomiya, please come over here and let's arrange this month's treasury. It's honestly a headache to deal with alone. And Ayanokouji are you free today?"