19- Snap

Over the next few weeks, the house seems empty. Before Jasper and the others left, they told me that I could live in their house while they were gone. I try, but it's just not the same without them here. So I've been sleeping from my childhood home to the Cullens on and off.

I'm upset... no I wouldn't say that, I'd say that I'm devastated that Jaspers gone and I just don't feel the same with him not here. I know that I probably sound dramatic and love sick, but I didn't even get the chance to process the news before they were just.... Not here anymore.

Bella.... Oh what to say about Bella. She's my sister, so of cause I love her, but she's been so depressed lately that she's not left her room in a week, apart from going to school, and whenever I try to talk to her she snaps at me. There is only so much you can do to help someone who doesn't want to be helped.

But I always try to make an effort, even if I end up being ignored or insulted I always try to let it not show how it effects me, but I think I'm reaching the point where I might just.... Snap.

Knocking on the door of the room she's in, I don't hear an answer as I swing the door open anyway. There she sits, in the same chair like she has been in for a week. She faces the window as if waiting for Edward to show up and say that he made a mistake.

I sigh as I walk over to her and she doesn't make an effort to look at me. I place a tray of toast and tea on the table.

"You know that you need to eat, right?" I say
.......
"It's just toast, I didn't know what else you would want"
...........
"I could make you some cereal?"
.....
"Bella?"
.....
"Bella you can't ignore me forever, you know he wouldn't want you to-"

"Everyone keeps saying that" she suddenly says "like they are an expert on what I'm feeling, well I you're not" She says angrily and I try to swallow any remarks before she speaks again "can't you just go away, or are you going to go back to their house again? I know you go there."

"Bella-"

She turns to look at me

"Why did they let you stay at their place and not me?" She yells as I sigh, frustrated

"Bella, my mate-"

"You keep going on about your mate. Well Edward wasn't just my mate, he was my soulmate" She says as I clench my fist

"Bella, I love you, but you're Edwards blood singer, not his mate" I say

"I know Edward wouldn't leave me here" She says glancing out the window again "I know he's going to come back soon, I can just tell." She looks at me as she shakes her head "You wouldn't know what I'm feeling"

That's what breaks me, first the fact that she's saying me staying at the Cullens house is unreasonable, second that she was questioning whether Jasper and I are mates and third that she's trying to say that her relationship with Edward is better then mine and Jaspers.

"One minute you love him like your life depends on it and the next you're off with Jacob, Bella. That's not what mates do" I say

"What would you know about it, you don't know-" She says as I cut her off after having enough

"While you were off playing your love hate game with Edward, I actually found someone for my self!" I say angrily at Bella "And I love him with every bit of my heart! So yes, I do know how you feel Bella, but of cause everything is always about you!"

She looks at me and then she looks back out the window again like nothing is happening.

"I'm leaving. Call me when you decide to talk about anything but Edward" I say as I walk out the room and slam the door