20- Home

The next few days were the same. Bella droning on about her lost love. Now I've learnt that she won't change and that's why I've given up being around her. She has her friends to help her and I have.... I have Dad I guess.

I've never been one for friends. Since the Cullens happened I realised how alone I was before they came into my life. Yes Dad and I were living happily in our own little bubble with each other, but with the Cullens, I realised how much family and friends should mean to people. They should mean everything and I think that's why I tried to bond with Bella so quickly. I wanted, I craved, the sisterhood that I was lacking, but I don't think she felt the same.

I'm better off alone. I'm better off with Jasper.

Jasper.

I know I said that I would wait for you, but I can't keep doing it. I have to know where you are, I have to know that you're safe. I can't leave, because of my Dad, but he's got Bella to look after now and she's taking up all of his time. Surely they wouldn't miss me. Please come home Jaz. I can't let you stay away much longer.

Sitting down on a bench outside mine and Bella's school, I sit and look through the window at the empty table that we used to sit at together. I want that to come back so badly. I want you to come back so badly.

Sighing, realising I'm day dreaming again, I rub my eyes as I get up from my seat and I walk through the lunch hall, while the usual people stare, and I walk out of the building. I go to Bella's truck that I drove, considering that she's not moving from her seat looking out the window at home, and I jump in the cab.

Pulling out of the school yard, I indicate to turn and before long I'm on the back road more then half way home. The trees provide shelter to the truck as the afternoon breeze blows by. Felling drained, I blink. Opening my eyes I gasp as I slam the brakes, seeing someone stood in the middle of the road.

As the brakes finally stop the vehicle, I look up and the figure is gone. Slowly unbuckling and stepping onto the road, I look around. Suddenly, a force pushes me against the car as the door slams shut.

"Jesus Jasper, you scared me half to death" I say as I smell him.

"Sorry ma'am, I'm guessing I've been missed then?" He asks as I smile and hug him close

"You have no idea" I say as I pull back enough to kiss him. I quickly pull away as I look in his eyes "Never do that again, ok? Mates are not meant to be apart for a reason" I say

"I know" He says as he looks downward, guiltily "I could feel the distance every minute of the day" he says

"Me too Jaz, me too" I say as he kisses me again before we smile

"What are you doing back then?" I ask

"Edward saw Bella beginning to do reckless things" Jasper says

"Reckless how?" I say "the most I saw her doing was sitting and whining while looking out her window"

"She sat on the back of a random guys motorbike, and he looked like he wanted more then her to have a seat" He says

"Alice?" I ask as he nods, knowing what I mean. I nod "thought so."

"So ready to see the others again?" He asks me

"Of cause I am, I missed them" I say as we both get into the truck