21- Major

A/N

So I'm doing another twilight book.

I need your help to decide the love interest of the character. I don't want to give much away, but the main character is a female who is a vampire related to someone who is a character in the twilight films.

Please comment because I need to know:
1 for Jasper
2 for Emmett
3 for Jacob
4 for Carlisle or
5 for Rosalie

Thank you, now on to the story :)
———————-

After Jasper took me to see the others again, they explained how Bella went after Edward and how he thought she was dead.

"Wait, wait hold on. How the hell did all this happen in the span of.." I  think about it "Two days?! And why am i the last one to get told about this?!" I say as i stand in front of the Cullen's in their living room.

"Liana it's not like that. We all wanted to tell you, but we thought you would only worry about her. She is your Sister after all" Alice tries to reassure me

"I don't care. Did non of you think about what would have happened to Bella if Edward had exposed himself- what would happened to us and our kind?!" I say as i look at Jasper "You came back, because of Bella not for me did you?" I ask

He takes a step forward and i take one back, holding up my arm "What happened to you saying you felt the mate bond? What happened to you telling me you wouldn't leave again well i don't believe that you think that way anymore." I say as i grow angry at being left out again. "I'm leaving before i throw you all against the wall and snap your necks"

I turn around and walk out the house.

"Lia?" Bella asks as she sees me walking out the house as she is about to go inside

"Don't-" I say, catching her wrist with my reflexes before she attempts to touch me "I'm sick of always being the last one told about everything. I'm sick of being pushed out the family Bella" I say as i walk off, leaving her confused.

________________________
*flashback*

It's been about 3 months since I've started dating Jasper. I know that I want to become a vampire. I've known for a while.

When the others leave to go hunting or when they start whispering to each other with their super hearing, it makes me feel left out. It's got to the point where I've decided to tell Jasper.

Walking into his room at the Cullens, I sigh as I sit next to him on the bed. He looks up as he hears me, but I know Alice told him I was on my way before.

"How was school?" He asks me as he comes and hugs me.

"It was ok, the usual" I say, sighing.

Jasper and the others took the day off as it was an extremely sunny day today and they didn't want to take the risk.

"What's wrong?" He asks me as we both sit on the couch

I scratch my head as I try to figure out a way to tell him. Just as I open my mouth Edward practically flies through the door.

"No" he says as I sigh

"What's going on?" Jasper asks as we stand up, just as the rest of the family file in the room at Edwards outburst.

"No, absolutely not! Alice just had a vision" He says, still not elaborating.

Jasper looks at me

"I want... Im ready to turn Jaz" I say as the others start showing their opinions and I cringe.

*end of flashback*
_______________________

After sitting at La Push cliff i smell him before i see him.

"Let me explain" I say as i keep my back to them before i feel them walk towards me.

i hear a cracking noise before they speak "You'd better, Lia. Your kind aren't aloud around here"

I sigh as i turn to look at Jacob behind me.

He has on a ragged pair of shorts and nothing else

"God, that might work with Bella, but it certainly won't work on me wolf boy. Can't you put some more clothes on?" I say as he chuckles and comes to sits a good meter away from me as we both look over the cliff

It's silent before he whispers "What are you doing here, Liana? You know what the others would do if they found you here, let alone me talking to you"

I glance to him

"Then why are you talking to me?" I ask

He sighs "Believe it or not, i don't hate you, just your kind. And besides, how could i hate someone i grew up with?"

I smile as he does the same and i look away, back at my hands

"Plus, i see that you're clearly upset about something"

Now, it's my turn to sigh as i rub my hands over my face "It's Jasper"

"Ah so your perfect mating isn't going so perfectly then?" He says with a smile

I laugh "No, it's nothing that bad its just... i feel like, now that Bella's here, im being pushed out of the family. I was always by Jaspers side when we had family meetings, always getting told at the same time as everyone else and now... i don't know. I feel like I'm not part of it anymore." I say "As Rosalie would put it, i feel like i'm being replaced by a human and it feels.... annoying"

It's quite again as Jacob thinks about what i've said.

"You know that he loves you, right?" I nod "You must know, deep down, that he wouldn't make you feel like that on purpose" Jacob points out

"I know" I say, quietly

"As much as i was not a fan on you turning into a blood sucker" I give him a look as he continues "I do think that Jasper was the best thing to happen to you" He says, making me shocked "As much as you don't want to admit it to yourself, you were falling. Yes, you hung out with Jessica and the others, but i could tell that you weren't happy. Now you are... so don't let your intrusive thoughts about being replaced take that away from you. You're Liana fricking Swan" He says making me laugh as he quotes Lucifer that we used to watch together.

"I am, aren't i?" I say with a laugh.

Suddenly, Jacob stills as i wait patiently

"I've got to go" He says, standing up

"Pack business?" I ask

"Something like that" He tells me as he rushes off into the woods.

I breath in as i sigh and i feel a different presence

"Liana-"

I turn around and hug him close. I don't let him speak as i feel him relax.

"I love you Jaz, but next time i need to be told. Even if you think keeping it away from me will protect me, ok?" I say and he nods against my neck

I pull back to look at him.

"How else are we going to cope with each other for eternity?" I ask with a laugh

"I'll never get sick of you, ma'am" He says as he pulls me in for a kiss again "Oh" He says as he pulls away. "I was also meaning to give you this" He pulls out a box from his pocket

I still "Jasper-"

"Liana Swan... will you move in with me?" He asks as he opens the box to reveal a set of keys

It takes me a moment before i glare at him "You can be an ass sometimes Major Whitlock" I say as i take the keys with a sigh. "But yes, i'll move in with you"

I lean forwards and he kisses me.

"I guess you can call me your Major now ma'am" He says

"Of cause" I reply with a smile