𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃

DARK MODE ADVISED !
FONT SIZE OPTIONAL !

NAIAYSWRLD PRESENTS . . .

" STAY BLESSED "
A JORDAN POOLE  STORY

"  STAY BLESSED  "A  JORDAN  POOLE  STORY

❛ IT'S BEEN TO LONG, I GOTTA KNOW

WHAT MUST I DO TO GE ME BACK

RIGHT BESIDE YOU?

• ⎯ ⎯ SYNOPSIS

This is the story of Zayley Palmer and Jordan Poole. The friends who turned lovers, eventually being the lovers who turned each other's hearts cold.

It all began their freshman year of high school. They were an inseparable pair that spent their teenage years conjoined at the hip, never missing a single moment together. By their junior year, what was once a strictly platonic friendship shifted romantically, making it a no-brainer for them to become a couple.

The two had very aspirant dreams, Jordan dreaming of being in the NBA and Zayley pursuing a career in the medical field. They were each other's biggest support systems and constantly encouraged one another to become the best version of themselves. That said, they took an oath to always be in each other's lives, whether through the good or bad.

However, during freshman year of college, conflict arises between the couple as a lack of trust and communication becomes an ongoing issue. Fed up with unfortunate circumstances, Zayley decides to cut all ties with Jordan leaving the boy heartbroken. And so, the promise that kept their bond strong finally shattered as the universal saying, "Nothing last forever," became the harsh reality for Zayley and Jordan.

Four years have passed since their tragic breakup as the two have moved on with their lives. When Zayley moves to San Francisco to further her career, the two cross paths and are at a loss for words, believing they will never see each other again after their split.

Seeing her after all these years ignites something in Jordan, making him realize two things:

One, the feelings he had for his first love were still there.

And two, he was willingly to do anything to get his woman back.

And maybe, just maybe, Zayley wasn't over her first love either.