Chapter 1( First Movie)

Your POV:

I was walking through a spooky forest with Johnny pulling down cobwebs that kept getting stuck in my hair.

"How did I let you talk be into this hyper?" I said looking at my red haired best friend, Johnny. He looked over at me ruffling my hair, "Because Angel, I'm your best friend and we do everything together" I rolled my eyes pushing his hand away.

We walked down a hill seeing a town and we say what looked like to he people.... on FIRE!! "Are they on fire?!" I looked at Johnny seeing him smile. "Yep! Let's go" He grabbed my hand.

[At the Hotel]

Johnny kept pulling my hand until we came upon a amazing looking castle. "Whoa! This is amazing!" I said looking at it. "Come on Angel!" I got pulled through the doors despite my protests. When I looked inside I saw all types of monsters. Now to Johnny this probably looked like a costume party but, to me. I knew it was real.

We were then pulled into the doors by someone in a black cape. When I looked up I saw a vampire with slicked back black hair and blue eyes. "Who are you? And how did you find this place?" He asked us. "Well sir-" I got cut off by Johnny. "Oh I'm Jonathan, and this is Y/n. We were just mountain climbing with some dudes... and we heard this story about a spooky forest and who's not gonna go into a spooky forest, right?" Hyper aka Johnny, told the man.

"So, then we see these goofy-looking dudes on fire. We just kinda followed them into this, like, amazing castle" Johnny said finishing the story. "How many of you are there?" He asked me. "Just us" I told him. "We like to hit it alone. You meet so many interesting people in the youth hostels. Hey, speaking of awesome, that cape thing is killing it. Is there a costume party here?" Johnny asked the man.

We were then pulled into his chest when I heard him say, "What have I done?! This is all my fault! You have to leave!" I felt wind so I figured we were outside. I then heard a women's voice say, "Excuse me. One of your piranhas in the lake is very rude. He ate my sister-in-law" 'He what?' I asked myself. All of a sudden I was released in what looked like a closet.

"Wow!  This room's kinda small for a big castle. No bed, but check out these awesome dustpans they give you" Johnny said looking around the room and picking up a skeleton head dustpan? I guess? "Quiet, you fool!" He said slamming Johnny against the door and going through his backpack. "What weapons are you keeping in this container? Your pitchforks..?" He then picked up one of Johnny's shirts and smelled it.

"Oh! I can't breathe. It's killing me" He said going into a corner covering himself with his cape. I looked at Johnny with my arms folded. "I told you to wash those clothes" I said to which he nodded. Johnny's phone then vibrated and the man took it. "What is this? A torture device? A secret mind controller?! You won't read my thoughts. I won't let you!" I facepalm. "Sir, it's just music. Here, try it" I manage to put the headphones in his arms and he starts freaking out.

"Both of you need to go. No humans have ever entered this castle. And if someone should see you, the safety of the hotel, the sanctuary, no one would ever come again!" I giggled at his voice. "Aw yeah! Go for it! "Never come again!" I love your Dracula voice. It's so over the top" I told him. As a compliment. "And Mavis... Marius. If they saw you, they would know that I lied. No!" He said.

"Who's Mavis and Marius?" I asked curious to know who they were. "Is this their room? We're good with roommates. I had six brothers growing up, so I could totally share" Johnny explained. "Remember the guy in Hamburg we caught stealing your shampoo?" I told him. "Yeah, and I said "Whoa, man", and he threw a flower pot at me, but he was cool" Johnny finished and I smiled.

"What are you babbling about?" The man asked us. "What? Whoa! Check out this awesome costumes" Johnny said checking the rack of clothes. Johnny's backpack was taken from him and put against the door. "Sorry, man. I just can't be without my backpack. You know, everything I owns in there" He said trying to get it but was stopped. "It'll be right here"

I turned around as he finished with Johnny. He was about to say something but I stopped him, "Don't worry. I already have a costume" I pushed them out of the room getting my clothes/costume.

 I already have a costume" I pushed them out of the room getting my clothes/costume

(Not my pictures but I made the collage. This is your costume and that's what your "fake"(real) wings look like)

I walked out of the room smiling when the man started leading us to the door. "Man, everybody stepped it up tonight. Wait, why are we going to the front door? Are we leaving?" Johnny asked when were were stopped by a chef. "Bonjour, Dracula!" "Hey, Sniffy. What's going on?" Johnny said. "Not right now, Quasimodo" Dracula said putting Johnny and I behind him. "What? No. Don't be absurd. It's not a human, but Monsieur Dracula.

I zoned out being brought back when Johnny walked up to a skeleton. I followed him. "Whoa! Check that costume out! Wow, seriously, I just have to ask: how are you pulling this off? I mean, it looks so real, like" He started to put his hand through the skeleton wife. "Uh, Johnny, I think that she's r-" I was cut off by Johnny getting slapped and screaming. Johnny then runs around and I follow him getting pushed onto a witches broom.

"AAAAAHHH! JOHNNY!" I then ran into a boy and fell to the floor. I looked into his blue eyes and he looked into my e/c ones. I swear I could feel a force pulling me to him. All I could feel was zing~ I was stopped when Dracula got in the way.