Chapter 4

A/N: Up top is your outfit, just as a reminder. Remember, those are not my photos. All I made was the collage. Now, back to our regularly scheduled program

Your POV

So, currently, Dracula is carrying Johnny through the cemetery by his shirt. He's not too pleased with us at the moment because of what Johnny did. I'm still not too sure if he's angry at me

"Oh, you messed up man. You messed up big time. I told you to take it down. You'll ruin my hotel if they found out" I heard Drac express to Johnny as I followed behind them. "Well, maybe you're just jealous that people are finally making fun out of this place" That was Johnny retort, making me roll my eyes.

I turned back seeing Dracula finally put Johnny on his own two legs. "Oh that? That was not fun. Everyone running, jumping, swimming with no order" he said making body and hand gestures to make his point. Then walking over to me. "That was the opposite of fun" "Do you even know what fun is?" I asked in a skeptical voice.

"I invented fun!" I rolled my eyes leaned up against a random rock in the cemetery. "Boy, the wrong people get to be immortal" bad move Johnny. I then watched Drac do the thing with his cape as he was trying to hypnotize Johnny. All I could do was sigh at the scene. "Look at me. You remember nothing of this encounter. You have no memory of this place or the monsters you met. Now go and never return"

I would have worked. Expect for.. "Wait, never return to the hotel?" I laughed out loud hearing Johnny try to explain to Drac why it didn't work as well as grossing him out. I finally zoned back in when he grabbed me and placed me next to Johnny. "Listen to me. You are never to return here. You both to stay away and never tell humans about this place. Or I will track you down and suck every ounce of blood from your body until you look like a deflated whoopee cushion!" Well, that seemed to scare Johnny and just annoy me.

I watched as Johnny stomped off as Dracula turn into a bat disappearing. I took hold of my necklace seeing the dandelion and sighed. "This is so not how I wanted this to turn out" I closed my eyes for a second then screeched when so felt arms around my waist. "Don't worry Angel. It's only me" I turned seeing Marius and groaned. "Don't do that" I said hitting his shoulder then walking off.

Suddenly, I was lifted off of the ground making me scream even more. "What are you doing!?" All he did was give me a bat smirk and continued flying. He flew me to the top of the hotel roof and I tried catching my balance. Don't judge me. It's been awhile since I've actually used my wings. I sat down next to Marius with my arms folded

"Don't ever do that again" All he did was laugh and smirk at me. "I can't promise that sweetness" I rolled my eyes and turned seeing the sunrise out of the corner of my eye. "The sunrise from here is amazing—" "ow!" I turned back to him with concern seeing him hide into the shadows. "Come here" I said grabbing his hand still keeping him to the shadows but allowing him to see the sunrise.

I could see that he was amazed by it. I smiled and walked over to the very top of the hotel sitting down. I wish I could just tell him the truth about who I was but then he might not accept me. I sighed and felt cold hands tilt my head upwards being meet with the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. "Angel, whatever it is, you can tell me. I know when you have something on your mind"

"I want to tell you but, I'm afraid" I told him not noticing that we were leaning in closer to each other. "You have nothing to be afraid of when you're with me. That I can promise you" I smiled as I leaned in closer, him doing the same. I could feel my eyes close and his breath on my face when all of a sudden.

"AAAHHH!"

I groaned and pulled away from him. 'What happened now Johnny?!"