Chapter 3

(Your POV)

I turned seeing Johnny screaming as Frank walked towards him. Drac and I got in-between the two. "Who is that?" Frank asked pointing to Johnny and I. "Are these monsters gonna kill us?" Johnny whispered to Drac and I. "Not as long as they think you guys are monsters" Was Drac's response. "Huh? That's kinda racist" Johnny said. "We'll talk later". Johnny then started making Frankenstein moves making me facepalm.

"Is-is he making fun of me?" Asked Frank. Drac and I disagreed with him stop Johnny from making his intimidations. "He's your cousin, Johnnystein" Mavis told him. "Yes, yes, yes" Drac and I played along. "I don't have no cousin"

They then went on with this elaborate excuse of how they were related. I walked up towards the stage grabbing a guitar and starting to tune it.
Frank, Murray, Wayne, and Griffin then walked up towards the stage and started playing their instruments. It was okay but it could be a little more upbeat,

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on guys. Stop" I told them making them turn towards me. "That's cute, but kind of old school" I told them. "Yes, thank you, Y/n" "You got to totally tempo things up. Here let us show you" Johnny said pulling me towards him. "Werewolf man, give me a jam!"

"Two, three, four!" As Johnny sang about Mavis, I did the opposite and sang about her brother winking at him occasionally.  I then heard Johnny say stage dive and he fell on the floor. I ran up to him shaking him by the shoulders. "You are seriously going to be the death of me Johnny!" "Awesome" Was all he said. "I'm so blown away right now!" I heard Mavis say.

"I think my cuz and this little angle is gonna make this THE BEST PARTY EVER!" Frank said to us. The crowd then started throwing out ideas but that was shot down by the count. "We're not doing any of that! We've got to stay on schedule. Alright?" "Alright, Dad! Alright. Y/n, you're coming, too" Marius told me with a half smirk half smile.

[Time skip]

I was walking towards the pool area where everyone was. I was kinda nervous, I never exactly learn how to swim. It was a little embarrassing when you think about it.

(Your outfit

(Your outfit. Not mine)

I walked to the edge of the pool sitting down. I closed my eyes under my shades when I felt hands on my thighs. I jumped and ended up kicking the person. I took of my shades and saw that it was Marius. "Oh, Marius!? I am so sorry! You scared me" I told him looking over his face. "It's alright. You have one hell of a kick though. I wouldn't wanna get on your bad side" I rolled my eye's putting my shades back on.

Of course, they were stolen from me. "Marius, give them back" I said trying to reach over his head. "Come on Angel, you can do better than that" I kissed his cheek making him freeze. I grabbed my shades back with a smirk. All of a sudden, everyone started chicken fighting. I ended up getting accidentally pushed into the water.

I think I blacked out and came back when Drac pulled the water out. He caught Johnny inside the blob monster and glared at Johnny and I. This is not good.