watergate

"Holy shit!" You said, wiping your hands on your pants. "What the fuck are those little bastards?" As the group looked at you, Eddie spoke up.

"Demobats." He said as he reached out to help you up. "We need to get out of here." He asserted. "Yea no shit" Steve said as he put his left hand on his hip, waving his other in the air.

You reach to grab Eddie's hand and wince in pain as you attempt to stand up. "Oh my God. Y/n are you vaccinated against rabies?" Robin said. "Yes, I am. I think one of those bats might've bitten me." You look up from your wound to see Eddie looking closer.

"That looks painful." He said as he reached behind your knees and picked you up, one hand resting on your back. "Eddie I think I can walk." By now, the rest of the group had gone far enough ahead that they probably couldn't hear the two of you.

"Oh please. If I let you walk, that's just another thing you'll get to complain about later." You gave him a look of disgust. "You don't need to decide things for me Munson." You said as you hopped out of his arms.

You could walk just fine. The bite was just below your ribs, so there was no harm in walking. You eventually caught up with the group. "How was 7 minutes in heaven back there?" Robin said as she elbowed you.

"I'm sure you'll be hearing about it later. Munson seems to be quite the baby." You said back to her, looking behind you only to see Eddie, just a few feet away, staring at you with a grimacing face.

"Okay, let's go to Skull Rock. If it's the same here as the overworld, there's a pathway to my neighborhood we can take." Nancy says. You all follow her to the landmark.

Eddie eventually caught up to you and Robin. Steve and Nancy were a good bit ahead. "Y'know, maybe if the two of you weren't so stubborn, you'd make a pretty good couple." Robin said as both you and Eddie looked at her.

"Not a chance." You said as you felt your cheeks full with blood. It was dark enough that Eddie wouldn't see, or so you thought. "Yea, I don't even know why I said that," she said with an exhaled laugh, "we all know your into Harrington."

"Hmm." You heard Eddie say. You didn't know why be was being so stupid. Everything about his demeanor had changed since you vouched to walk without his help.

Your group reached Skull Rock. "Hey, me and Steve are gonna swing by my place to get the uh- weaponry. See you guys in a bit?" Nancy politely said. "I'm gonna go too." Robin said, unleashing your shoulder as she ran to catch up.

"Don't make too much noise or else vecnas gonna interrupt your soiree." Steve said as he winked at you. It was just you and Eddie. There was a good moment of awkward silence between the two of you. You started to inspect your wound as Eddie's hand brushed your arm.

He yanked your wrist out of the way with a strong force. Such a force it made you whine. "Oh hush, we all know you liked it." He said as he began to rip the bottom half of his shirt off. "Here," he handed you the strand and his leather jacket. "Take that sweater off and tie this around your bite. Then uh- put this on over it so uh- you get it."

He shoved the items into your hand as you turned around. You seductively took your sweater off, reaching it over your head. Although it hurt your wound, you would do anything if it meant teasing Eddie.

You tied the piece of his shirt around your waist and put his leather jacket on. You turned around and your eyes met his pale chest. You examined his tattoos and subtle 6 pack before trailing your eyes back up to his.

"You've got a little drool running out of the corner of your mouth dear." He said. He was standing there with his shirt in his hand, only wearing the denim vest he had layered atop of the jacket you were wearing now.

You curled your lips inward before unrolling them and biting your bottom lip. You approached Eddie and put your right had up to his chest, trailing it down his abs. "I wonder why." You said as you looked up at him, tracking your eyes from his lips and back.

He wasted no time. He grabbed your face and pulled it forward into an aggressive, yet passionate kiss. He pulled away only to shove you against the rock and kiss you yet again. "We better make this quick or that little group of ours is gonna see you naked." He whispered this into your ear whilst squeezing your ass in one hand, and tracing your spine with the other.

He went to unclasp your bra as you stopped the kiss. "I don't know if we sho-" He cut you off as he pressed his index finger against your lips, shushing you. "No need to worry, quick, remember?"

You nodded as you let him continue undressing you. You had nothing on but his leather jacket and your underwear. "You need to strip too loverboy." You said into his mouth.

He started to rip his jacket off quickly. He then took his pants off, leaving him in nothing but his boxers. You looked down at the boner he had in his pants. "You like that, huh?" He said as he approached you. "It's cool I guess. Not the best I've seen." You said looking him in the eye with an innocent look.

"You're gonna regret saying that." He said as he whipped you around, yanking your underwear down to your ankles. He chuckled as he spotted the wetness pooled in your underwear. "If it's not the best you've seen, why are you so turned on?" You'd grown impatient. "Ugh, just hurry up and fuck me so we don't get caught." You said, rolling your eyes.

"Whatever you say Dollface." He says as he wraps one hand around your waist to your clit, and the other adjusting himself into your hole. You let out a slight moan as the touch of his digit on your clit melted you. He started pumping into you with his cock.

You let out a series of loud and aggressive moans each time he stroked your cunt. "Oh my go-" He covered your mouth with his free hand. "Shh, you wouldn't want the others to know how much of a whore you are fucking me in the woods now would you?" He said as he started going in and out of you at a faster pace.

You let out muffled moans as you reached your climax. His other hand bumping your clit, you began to see stars as your eyes rolled to the back of your head. You arched your back and you grabbed his wrist. "Oh do you like that?" You nodded as he released his hand from infront of your mouth, only to grab your hip so that he could ram into you harder.

You bit your lip to try and suppress your moans, but all else failed as you came on his dick. "That's a good girl. Take it." He said as he started moving faster, releasing grunts until his warm seed spilled out of your hole.

Your legs were shaking as he pulled out, wiping you off with his discarded shirt from earlier. Just as the two of you had finished, you heard the rest of the group coming back. You and Eddie jumped into your clothes and you rushed to sit against the wall, similar to how you were when they had left.

"Hope you guys didn't have too much fun, wait-" Robin paused as she looked at you. "Where is your shirt?" She said as she panned her eyes up from your chest. "Eddie ripped me off a piece of his to cover the wound and just told me to throw his jacket over. No biggie." You shrugged it off. "I am not complaining" She said as she stared at your chest.

You looked over at Eddie as he slipped you a wink. "We got everything we needed, are you guys ready to go?" Nancy said. "Yea, let's get out of this shithole" Eddie said as he grabbed your hand, intertwining his fingers.