jealousy pt. 2

You stare up into his eyes as he pulls his head away from your ear. The corner of your mouth pulls into a smirk against his hand. You realized how angry he got. You've really got his attention now. "Move I have to piss." You said as you swatted his hand down from your mouth. You walked to the stall at the end. It was against a wall. Before you could turn to lock the door Eddie's hand gripped it and pulled it open. He walked inside the stall and turned you around. He slammed you against the wall and it knocked the wind out of you. Your ribs hurt from the force, but that didn't matter right now. He grabbed your arms to keep you still as he spoke into your ear. "You think that's okay, hmm? Kissing him infront of me? Looking at me while you do so? You shouldn't have done that." He said into your ear. His breath slipping down your neck. His hair falling on your shoulders. It felt like your stomach evaporated. Your heart was beating so fast. "Don't think for one second you're ever gonna do some shit like that again." He said as he let your arms go and turned around to walk out. "Or what?" You said as you stood in the doorway, waiting for his response. He stopped with a hault. He turned around and walked up to you, bringing his hand around your neck and backing you into the corner.

"Or else you won't be able to walk straight." He whispered into your ear as he began kissing you. You kissed back but he was being aggressive. Pushing his lips into yours with such force. He bit your lips a few times before slipping his tounge into your mouth. He then began kissing your jaw, making his way to your collarbone. He brought his lips back up to yours and you two stumbled into the large stall. He locked the door and turned to you. "You're mine. It's gonna take alot more than some silly kiss to get away from me." He said as he kissed your neck. Chills went down your spine as his hands reach to the hem of your shirt. "I'm gonna take my time with this. Make you beg." He said as he slowly lifted your shirt over your head. "Eddie, I need to get back." You said as you tried to move away. He gripped your wrist with one hand and your hip with the other. "You're not leaving now sweetheart. That pep rally of yours is just gonna have to wait." He said as he put on a fake pouty face. He kept eye contact with you as he started to place kisses down the valley of your breasts and down your stomach. He pulled your skirt down and stood back up. "You're so wet." He chuckled as he looked at your lips. You were staring back into his eyes while one of his fingers began to rub your clothed clit.

You gasped as his finger made contact with you. His finger was moving painfully slow as he brought his lips to yours. You struggled to kiss him back. "C'mon baby, I know you're not that desperate. Kiss me back." He said into your mouth. You tried but you needed more. Your hands gripped at his shoulders as a sign you wanted him. "Eddie." You beggingly moaned as his mouth began to trail kisses down your neck. He smirked as he heard you call his name. "It's not that easy sweetheart." He laughed and began to leave hickeys. He looked up at your desperate eyes watching as he teased you. "I could walk out right now. Leave you in here. Dripping wet, desperate mess. You'd have to face your friends like that." He said as he moved his lips to the other side of your neck. "You don't want that do you?" He stopped his kisses as his eyes met yours. You shook your head but he wasn't taking that as an answer. "Answer me." He said through his teeth as his hand snuck its way around your neck. "No Eddie I-" "But tell me why- tell me why I should stay? After the shit you pulled at lunch?" He interrupted. "You have no idea the terrible things I want to do to you. I'll fuck you right here. That's what you want huh? To be fucked like a slut." He said.

One of his hands stuck to your ass as the other ran up and down your body, his lips still on your neck. You bent your head back against the wall giving him more access to your neck, but he wiped you around so his chest was digging into your back. "You're not getting your way princess." He whispered into your ear as his hands traveled up your back and to the clasp of your bra. Unhooking it, he threw it on the floor. You scoffed as you'd have to put a nasty bathroom floorified bra later. His hand shot up to your mouth as he heard the sound escape your lips. "It's your fault. You shouldn't have been that stupid." He said as he brought his free hand up to your chest. His hand massaged your breast as he stuck two of his fingers in your mouth, making you gag. He chuckled as you did so. He let go of you and trailed his fingertips down your body painfully slow, meeting the hem of your panties. His hands were at your hip-bones. "Eddie please." You whimpered as you put one of your hands in his hair. "So desperate." He said as he yanked your underwear down.

He forcefully spun you around and your eyes locked with his. They were full of lust and anger. You don't think he'll ever forget about this day. He grabbed your cheeks and pulled you into an aggressive kiss. You pulled his belt buckle towards you and began to undo it. He groaned as your fingers grazed over his boner. "God I hate you." He whispered onto your lips as you pulled his belt away and began to unbutton his pants. His fingers dug into your back and you moaned from the pleasure insuing pain. Eventhough he made you beg your way into this, you weren't done with him yet. You wanted him to beg too. You slowly pulled his jeans down and brought your hand to him. You began paling him through his boxers as he stumbled against a wall, still maintaining to kiss you. He moaned into your mouth as he felt your hand through the fabric. Your other hand went up his spine, only to scratch its way back down causing him to moan again. Your hand met the waistband of his boxers and slowly pulled them down. His tounge was exploring your mouth as you did so. You pulled away from the kiss to look at him for a moment before knealing down before him. You kept your eyes on his as you brought your hand to his dick, spreading the pre-cum around the tip. "Fuck," He exhaled as he ran his hands through his hair and his head bobbed back. You brought your lips to his tip and kissed it. You spit on it and brought your hand to him, slowly pumping him.

You licked the underside of his cock, your tounge tracing over a thick vein. His head shot back up at the contact of your mouth on him and the sight of you kneeling infront of him. His mouth was open and his eyebrows were scrunched. All he could do was hold on to the bar behind him for support. You kissed his tip as you pumped him in your hands a few more times sending his head back. You sprung back up and stood infront of him, placing your hand on his chin and making his eyes meet with yours. You grabbed his hand and wiped the mess off your mouth. "I'm not the only desperate one." You said as you dropped his hand. He swapped positions with you, making the metal bar he was once leaning against push into your lower back. He grabbed your wrist and spun you around, then placing a hand on your hip and backing you up a bit causing you to bend over slightly.

He adjusted himself to your entrance and slammed into you. The air was knocked out of your lungs. He started to push himself in and out of you at a slow pace, allowing you to adjust to his length. He began to start picking up his pace as he heard your muffled moans from behind your hand. He grabbed your hand along with the other and placed them behind your back. "No, I want people to hear how much of a whore you are." He said as he began to go faster, making you moan louder. You bit your lip to try and silence yourself but you couldn't take it anymore. You felt the knot in your stomach growing tighter and tighter. You squirmed under him, which only made his hold on you tighter. He gripped your hip so he could go faster. He knew you were close. You released a series of loud moans and squinted your eyes shut. White hot heat rushed through your body as the knot in your stomach snapped. You felt your release and so did Eddie, but he kept going. You thought he was just helping you ride out your orgasm, but he had other plans. "You really thought you were getting out of this easy?" He chuckled as he kept thrusting into you.

Your body began to shake. The hand he had on your hip wrapped around and his middle finger met your clit, only to add to the overstimulation. You were a moaning mess. Squirming under him, trying to break away from his hands. The pleasure was painful, but you enjoyed it. Your legs were shaking uncontrollably. Your knees gave out, but his arm was wrapped around your hip, giving you support. "Almost there dollface." He said as he kissed down your back and thrusted into you harder. He began moaning, and his strokes became sloppy. Before you knew it, he had pulled out and came on your back. The hot cum felt like a reward as it shot out all over your back. He was groaning and he came, and you admired every second of it. The two of you just kinda stood there, catching your breath. Eddie grabbed some toilet paper and wiped the mess off your back. Then, he grabbed your panties and helped you put them on, and same with your bra and skirt. You put your shirt on as he pulled his pants up and button and zipped them. He walked up to you and wrapped his arms around you, kissing your forehead. "Don't ever do some shit like that again." He said as he rubbed your back. You nodded and wrapped your arms around his waist. He went to unlock the stall door and walk over to the sink, you followed. You washed your hands and looked at yourself in the mirror. Your makeup was running down your face, your hair was messed up. "I don't know what I'm going to tell the team." You said as you tried to fix your appearance. He threw his paper towel away and backed up against the door. "Just say that you fucked your boyfriend." He smiled and pushed the door open with his back.

--------------
ITS FINALLY HERE💗💗

LMK WHAT YOU THINK LOVE YOU GUYS 💍