jealousy

i literally love every one of you. you all are so sweet. marry me rn.

❦︎❦︎

The lunch bell rang. You grabbed your books off your desk and walked out of the classroom. As you took steps towards your locker, you saw him. Eddie and his brown wavy hair. He kept his focus straight infront of him, not even glancing at you. Considering the argument the two of you had the night before, you didn't want to look at him either. You and Eddie never fought, but when you did it was tough. He never hit you or anything, but things got smashed and glasses got shattered. This fight was different from the other little arguments you had. This was a real fight. But he wasn't sorry. Normally he would be over it by morning and apologize first, but he was obviously still very upset about it and hasn't spoken to you since he stormed out of your house.

"Dont forget about the pep rally!" You shook out of your thoughts as your eyes met Chrissy's. You nodded at her as you grabbed your cheer uniform out of your locker and walked into the bathroom to change. You weren't going to have any other time to change after school so you figured right now was the most convenient. The skirt was so short, if there wasn't shorts under anyone and their mother would be able so see up your skirt. You didn't like cheer very much. You always had to be peppy, and plaster a smile on your face. Your hair was always slicked back into a pony tail and that hideous green bow at the top. You did it because your mother wanted you to. She did in high school, and she wanted you to feel how she did. Although, you didn't enjoy it nearly as much as she did. Chrissy made it better though. She had always been there for you whenever you needed her. As you walked out of the stall, you put the green bow in your hair and began the route to the cafeteria.

You reached the cafeteria and pushed the door open. You looked around to see of there was any of your friends around. "Hey!" Robin said as she pulled you into the lunch line. "Hey Robin." You said as you smiled at her. She could tell something was on your mind. You turned your head to see if he was at his table, which he was. "Okay, what's going on?" She asked as she put her hand on your chin turning your head to look at her. You hesitated before telling her, but remembered she was your best friend. "Me and Eddie had a really serious fight last night and he's still mad. It's so aggravating because he was in the wrong, yet he hasn't apologized or even looked at me today and I'm no-" "Make him jealous." She interrupted. You looked at her with wide eyes and your eyebrows furrowed. "Make him jealous. He'll be on his knees trying to get you back. If you want his attention, get it." She said as she put her hands up and shrugged her shoulders. At first, the idea seemed crazy. But then you thought about it. It would definitely earn you his attention. And things couldn't really get worse than this. It's not like you would cheat on him or anything. "You know, that's not such a bad idea."

You grabbed your lunch and began walking out of the lunch line. Robin was right next to you. "Eddie never liked it when you were around Steve right?" She said as she turned to you. You nodded. "Come sit with us today." She said. You followed her to the table. She sat across from you and Steve was beside you. Eddie's table was on the otherside of the walkway and he sat at the end of his table, so he had a clear shot of you and Steve. "Oh, hey y/n!" Steve said as he smiled and looked up at you. "Love the new look." He said as his eyes wondered up and down your body. You felt Eddie's eyes on you but you didn't care. You were willing to do whatever it took if it meant he would apologize. "Kiss me." You said as you looked him in the eye. "What?" He said as he looked confused. "Just kiss me." "Your boyfriends right th-" You grabbed the sides of his face and pulled his lips into yours. It wasn't a long kiss, but it was long enough for everyone to start cheering and clapping. Before you took your lips off his you glanced over to Eddie's table to see him staring straight at you. His fists were balled up and his face was so red. This was just what you wanted. You pulled away from the kiss and kept eye contact with Eddie. The applause faded as you began to start a conversation with Robin. Eddie stared at you for the remainder of lunch.

The final bell rung and you walked out of the classroom. You were headed to the gym to warm up before the pep rally. You guy did a few stretches and drills before your coach let you out for a break. "I'm gonna run to the bathroom." You said to Chrissy as you walked out of the gym. You walked along the empty halls and turned the corner only to be met with an arm around your waist and a hand on your mouth. He slammed your back against the bathroom wall and removed his hand from your waist. His cold rings stung into the skin of your cheeks as you looked up into his eyes. He was gleaming with anger. His eyes looked like they were ready to kill. "Someone's been a slut." He said as he tiled his head and brought his lips to your ear. "That stunt you pulled at lunch has got you in alot of trouble."

-------------

PT 2 ALMOST DONE GUYS