alive pt.2

I'm so sorry for the wait I've been having such bad writers block recently😭 this story might not alight perfectly but I'm doing my best okay. anyways enjoy this slay!😉

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eddie walked out of the bathroom and through the doorway leading to your room. You set out some clothes for him on your dresser and you were sitting on your bed reading. "I didn't think I'd need clothes." He said as he looked at the clothes. You silently rolled your eyes and closed your book. "Eddie, we've been friends our whole liv- well, my whole life. Are you sure you want to do this?" You looked into his eyes. They scared you a bit. It's like they were deeper, darker, colder. He paused, his fingertips tracing over the clothes atop of the oak drawers. "I've always wanted to do this." He softly said as he walked over to you. He pulled your arms up so you were standing up infront of him. "I've always thought about what you'd look like naked." He whispered into your ear as he pushed your hair off your shoulder.

Your breathing was shallow. You focused on his cold fingertips grazing your warm skin. "I'll stop if you want me to." He spoke as his lips kissed your neck. You wanted him more than ever right now. You wrapped your hands around his face and brought his lips to yours. "I don't want to stop." You said after you kissed him, feeling his sharpened teeth. He grabbed the back of your legs and picked you up. His strength was greater than before. He practically threw you into the air. Your head was tilted down so you could still kiss him. You wrapped your legs around his waist as his hands ran along your bare thighs. You ran your fingers through his hair. He bent over the bed and layed you on your back. He pulled away from the kiss and licked his lips, grinning as he pulled your shorts off.

He pulled them off so fast you were worried he ripped them. "Don't worry, I didn't ruin your pretty little shorts." He said as he grabbed your chin and slammed his lips into yours. The grip he had on your face was strong, but you liked it. You ran your hands up and down his back digging your nails into it as a sign you wanted more. "Trust me, I want it more than you do." He said as he grabbed your arms pushing them down into the bed. He pulled his towel off and spit into his hand as he began to pump himself with his hand. You stared at him doing this and he glanced into your eyes. He smirked as he pushed your underwear to the side and grabbed your hips, pulling you closer to him.

You let out a small yelp as he pulled you so quickly. He was so much stronger now, you were worried for what was next. He adjusted himself at your entrance, before pushing all the way into you. His head shot back and he let out a loud groan as the pleasure shot through his body. You gasped as you felt his full length inside of you. "Fuck-" He whispered as his head shot back up and his eyebrows furrowed. He looked watched himself thrust in and out of you. "Oh my god." You said as you reached for something to hold onto, only finding sheets. He looked at your face as he pushed into you faster, smiling at your reaction.

"Fuck you feel so good." He said as he continued to thrust into you. You were a moaning mess under him. You tried to speak, but all your words slurred together into nonsense. Your jaw was wide open and and your eyes were barely open. All you could think about was him filling you up. He gripped onto your hips tighter as he began to push himself farther into you. He moaned each time he was fully inside. "God y/n I'm about to cum." He whispered as he sped up. You gripped onto the sheets until your knuckles turned white. "I'm so close!" You screamed as you focused on the pleasure waving through you.

Your stomach tightened as you felt your climax approach. Heat rushed through you as you released. "You feel so good." Eddie spoke as his thrusts became sloppier. Your legs were shaking from the pleasure. He was groaning as his pace sped up, his grip on your hips was sure to leave marks. "Oh my god y/n-" Before he could finish his sentence he pulled out, releasing on your back. He got up and grabbed a towel to wipe you off with. "You ok?" He asked as he wiped you off gently. "Yea, I just never thought I'd have sex with a vampire." He smiled as he threw the towel somewhere on the floor of your bedroom. You rolled over and he crawled ontop of you, kissing you and putting his hands next to your head on the mattress. "Maybe we should do it again sometime." He said and you smiled against his lips.

--

so sorry this took so long😭

thoughts?