Part 5

In afternoon they reached Delhi, driver parked the car outside his mansion. Sidharth turned to Shehnaaz who was sitting there, looked nervous & conscious. It was first time she had stepped out of the village, and in this unknown city where she doesn't know anyone.

"Come, Shehnaaz." He mumbled, driver opened the door of his side and Sidharth stepped out of the car and held his hand out for her. Shehnaaz glances at him before she held his hand and stepped out of the car. Shehnaaz looked around, her hazel went wide seeing his house, it was beautiful and so big. Sidharth chuckled inwardly seeing her reaction, he held her hand in his which brought her back into reality, Shehnaaz look at him innocently. Sidharth shook his hand and took her inside the mansion. He took her upstairs in his big, luxurious room.

"This your room, you will share it with me." Sidharth said to her, Shehnaaz gave a slight nod in return. Just then, servants entered the room and after keeping their luggage in the room then left. Sidharth held her hand and pulled her in his arms, Shehnaaz let's out a gasp and look at him.

"Do you want to go out? See the city?" Sidharth asked her, giving her another surprise with the softness in his tone.

"Aap bhi chaloge?" Shehnaaz asked him innocently. 

"Yes. I can't let you go alone. You are still too innocent to go alone." Sidharth answered her, chuckling at the end of his sentence causing her to frown at him.

"In evening we will go out." Sidharth told her then he scooped her in his arms and took her to the bed. He made her lay down on the bed then he himself lay beside her.

"Take rest for sometime." Sidharth told her, confusing her more with sudden change in his behavior but she brushed it off thinking he is in good mood may be.

Sidharth stares at her divine angelic face, he had never been this sweet to anyone in his life, but with her, he didn't wanted to treat her like he treat others. And Sidharth knew how much frighten she gets whenever she gets angry so he was trying to be normal with her.

"Aap mujhe ese kyun dekh rahe ho?" Her voice broke his trance. Sidharth shook his head and drop a sweet peck on her lips. He placed his head on her chest and closed his eyes, hugging her.  Shehnaaz wonders what had gotten into him.

"Agar yeh mujhse itne pyaar se baat karenge na, toh mujhe sugar ho jaayegi." Shehnaaz thought to herself and giggled softly. Even though she was used her parent's harsh behavior then his harsh behavior, it didn't made any difference to her. But his sweet side was making huge difference to her, making little space for him in her innocent heart

The next morning, Shehnaaz woke up with soreness & pain in her lower abdomen but it wasnt as worst as it was first time when he touched her. He was surprisingly gentle last night. Shehnaaz looked at her right side and found him sleeping peacefully beside her, with his arm wrapped around her waist.

With soft small smile, Shehnaaz stares at him, the calm look on his face was something she had never seen before in her 4 days stay with him. Unknowingly, she brought her hand close to his face, her fingers brushed against his cheek, her feathery soft touch caused him to groan softly and moved close to her, nuzzling his face into the crook of her neck, making her shiver in delight. Sidharth's touch affects her badly, and they both knew it. Unconsciously, she moved her hands in his silky locks, massaging his scalp.

"Stop doing that unless you want me to take you hard again." His deep husky voice broke her trance, she quickly removed her hands while her face flushed in embarrassment, Sidharth lifted his head and look at her, the little innocent act of hers had aroused him and he knew Shehnaaz wasnt even aware of what her touch was doing to him. Butterflies fluttered inside her belly while she shudder under his intense gaze, Shehnaaz never understood this weird feeling in her stomach which she always get in his presence. A gasp escaped her lips as he came on top of her, his arousal touched her wet core, she was wearing nothing but his shirt.

"You have no idea, how much your innocence is affecting me. You just look at me and i feel was, heavenly. Why are you so innocent, Shehnaaz?" Sidharth asked her, gazing fown at her like she is his prized possession. His words fluttered her innocent heart. He let out a dark chuckle seeing her going beetroot red beneath him. He grind himself against her, making her aware of his painful state. He leaned and captured her lips in his, kissing her with aggression.

Shehnaaz wrapped her arms around his torso, and tried responding back to his kiss as much as she could in her own innocent way. Sidharth broke the kiss, leaving her breathless. His breathing was ragged, he was losing his self control. The Sidharth Shukla, who never cared for anyone, for the first time put her above himself and gazed down at her with heated look before he spoke.

"Do you want me to stop?" Shehnaaz opened her eyes when she heard his voice, her brows knitted together, his question confused her. Sidharth was waiting for her answer, impatiently. Though it was hard to control himself around her but still, he doesnt want to play with health in that way. He knew she must be feeling sore after their last night interecourse. And He wasnt that ruthless, not with her atleast. Shehnaaz wasnt sure what to answer, will he get angry if she deny? She asked herself. Sidharth looks at her, he could see she was unsure to give answer to him, it was visible in her honey brown orbs.

"Dont think too much hard. I am not going to eat you if deny me. I had bought you but that doesnt mean i will force you." Sidharth whispered in emotionless tone, before he got up, not caring he was naked, making her look away from him in shyness. He wore his boxers and went inside the washroom to take a cold shower to calm himself while Shehnaaz was still in same position he left her in. Her mind was wondering around him & what he said to her just a moment back. Unknown to her, a soft smile touched her cheeks. It was first time someone had thought about her comfort, it increased respect for him in her heart.

"Shehnaaz, she is Drishti. She will be your tutor. And Drishti, She is Shehnaaz." Sidharth introduced them to each other. Shehnaaz looks at the girl standing beside Sidharth, she gave a weak smile to her but got a wide smile in return. Drishti could sense her hesitation & nervousness thus decided to make her comfortable with her first.

"She is cute, I like her." Drishti mumbled then she turned to him. "Your work is over, Mr. Shukla, now leave us alone." Drishti told him casually, pushing him out of the room, causing him to narrow his eyes at her, but not saying anything he left for office. Drishti turned to Shehnaaz, who was shocked seeing her behaving so casually with Sidharth. Drishti chuckled, which got her attention.

"He is like a brother to me, so he cant get angry on me, No matter how much i piss him off!" Drishti explained while giggling. It brought a smile on shehnaaz's face too.

"So Shehnaaz, tell me something about yourself before we start." Drishti i said to her with a smile which eased her nervousness, Shehnaaz liked Drishti instantly because of her friendly nature. Taking a deep breath, she pushed her hesitation in back of her head and turned to Drishti with a soft smile playing on her lips.

Shehnaaz told her about herself, leaving him buying her part, as she didnt think it will be right to tell someone that. Day one, they both talked about random stuff and got comfortable with each other.