Part 6

"How was your first class with Drishti?" Sidharth asked her, sitting beside her on the bed. After he returned back from the office, he sat beside her, to talk to her.

"Acchi thi! Drishtiji bahut acchi hai." Shehnaaz answered him with a soft smile. Shehnaaz was happy that, he was there, asking her about her day.

"You like spending time with her?" Sidharth asked her, he look at her, he could see happiness in her eyes which gave peace to him, and it confuse him. Why does it even matter if she is happy or not? Nevertheless, he likes to see her happy. Shehnaaz looks even more beautiful with a smile. He was confused, why she was affecting him so much.

"Haa!" Shehnaaz answered being her chirpy self, which made her realize that, it was first time she was talking to him so freely, with out any fear.

"I'm going out for dinner, come with me." Sidharth said to her. Shehnaaz looks at him, surprised, she hadn't thought he will take her out with him.

"Drishti & her boyfriend are also coming. It's a friendly dinner, we friends have once in a month." He told her, which brought a smile on her face.

"Agar unhe mera ana pasand nahi aaya toh? Mein toh aapki dost nahi hu na?" Shehnaaz asked him, innocently. Sidharth look at her, amusement flickered through his eyes.

"Meri nahi par Drishti ki toh hona? They both won't mind if you join us." Sidharth answered her. Shehnaaz smiled as she nodded in understanding.

Shehnaaz wore a simple anarkali dress, and stepped out of the washroom. Sidharth who was talking on the cell phone to someone, when his gaze fall over her, he forgot everything. Even in a simple dress, she was mesmerizing beauty. He cuts the call and moved toward her.

"Kya hua? Mein achi nahi lag rhi?" Shehnaaz asked him, when she saw the lost look on his face. Shehnaaz bits her lower lip, feeling conscious & nervous. She wanted to look good, it was first time she is going out.

"You are going to be death of me one day."  Sidharth mumbled to himself, staring at her with hooded eyes, making her feel naked under his intense watch. He was dangerously attracted to her, to her innocence. Her innocence is the essence that pull him toward her.

"You are looking very beautiful. Don't think too much-" Sidharth said to her, he lifted his hand and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Pakka?" Shehnaaz asked him to confirm.

"Pakka." Sidharth chuckled at her childish, sometimes her innocence bring out a soft side in his which he had locked deep inside him long ago. Brushing his thoughts aside, he leaned and pressed his lips against her. Shehnaaz fisted her dress tightly in her fists. Sidharth gave her a small kiss before he moved away, he wrapped his arm around her waist.

"All must be waiting for us. Shall we?

Shehnaaz nodded positively in reply, She smiled to herself as they left from there.