Part 7

Shehnaaz was looking around in amusement as the manager led them toward their table, it was in private area of the restro. Shehnaaz smiled at Drishti who waved at her, then her gaze fall over the man sitting beside Drishti. Sidharth wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her toward him.

"Hey buddy!" Sidharth greeted Arun with a smile, he bumped his fist with him, and her eyes almost popped out of their sockets seeing him speaking so casually & in friendly way to someone.

Till now, she had witness his rough, dark side and sometimes, caring side, but not the friendly one, but it was pleasant sight to her.

"Arun, she is Shehnaaz and Shehnaaz, he is Arun, my best friend." Sidharth introduced them Shehnaaz, she gave a weak small smile to him. Drishti  came forward and engulf her in a hug.

"I'm so happy you came. And i finally have a girl friend, you know these two bore the hell out of me with their business talks-" Drishti beamed, She pulled her and made her sit on the chair next to hers. Drishti took the sit next to shehnaaz's. Arun and Drishti  knows about shehnaaz, though at first they were against the decision of Sidharth but couldn't say anything since it's his personal matter. And they also think, the girl will get better life than the living in a brothel. 

The dinner went in having light talks, the trio made sure to not to let her feel left out since she isn't familiar to them. Sidharth could understand his friend's concern for her, but couldn't understand himself, Why he is so concerned, if Shehnaaz is feeling comfortable or not?

May be because she is his responsibility, yeah! Thats right. He is concerned for her because she is his responsibility. Sidharth convinced himself with that thought. If only he knew she is more than a responsibility to him.

They waved at Arun Drishti as they left in their car. Sidharth turned to her, they were standing near their car, in parking area.

"You enjoyed?" Sidharth asked her, Shehnaaz nodded her head in yes. In past few days, she has got comfortable with him, since he is being sweet to her. Sidharth opened the door for her, Shehnaaz smiled as she sat inside the car. Sidharth hoped inside, on the driver seat. He turned to her, and found her struggling with the seat belt while making annoyed yet cute faces. Sidharth mentally chuckled, he leaned, to help her.

Her breath hitched as his hands brushed against the side of her breasts, it was unintentional. Shehnaaz was staring at him as he helped her with the seat belt. After he was done, he looked up and found her staring at him.

Sidharth could feel his body burning for her. Her perfect curves were urging him to roam his hands on her body.He wanted to feel her body beneath his.

Not able to control himself, he brought his face close to her. Shehnaaz closed her eyes and waited for his lips to touch hers. She was transported into some other world, world of bliss whenever she is in his arms.

Sidharth looked at her, mesmerized by the beauty. Shehnaaz is looking eternal while blushing.Her nervousness was making her more tempting. He cupped her face in his hands and pressed his lips against hers. Pulling her into a soft kiss.

They both were lost in each other, completely unaware of the person who was spying on them since they entered the restro, and clicking their pictures silently.