Part 8

Caught in action : Sidharth Shukla found getting cozy with his mysterious girlfriend last night.

Sidharth narrowed his eyes seeing the headline on almost every news paper & magazine. He glance at the photo, though his face was visible but her face was not, for which he was grateful. He didn't want world to know about her yet.

His trance was broken when he heard the tinkling sound of her anklets. He looked up and found her descending down the stairs. Shehnaaz was wearing a plain white churidar dress, looking angelic in white. 

"Good Morning." With that, she came and sat on the couch opposite to him. 

"So? What are you going to do today? Any plans?" Sidharth asked her, keeping the newspaper aside he turned to her

"Nahi. Drishtiji aaj busy hai, toh aaj meri class nahi hai," Shehnaaz answered him, who smiled at her return.

"Great! Today i'll take you out, you wanted to see the city, right?"

"Haa, par aap office nahi jaa rahe?" Shehnaaz asked him, in low tone. Shehnaaz doesn't want him to leave his work for her, by now, she knew he is some big personality who stays busy most of the time.

"Its sunday." Sidharth answered her, Shehnaaz nodded in response.

Sidharth was showing her around the city, Shehnaaz was enjoying the best time of her life. She was looking around, fascinated by everything around her.

Sid's cell phone ringed which broke his trance, he took out his cell phone. Anger flickered across his hazel orbs seeing the caller id.

Kabir Shukla, His step brother.

Sidharth picked up the call.

"Hello, brother." He closed his eyes to calm his anger when he heard his step brother's voice from the other side of the call.

"Why called me?" Sidharth hissed in anger, his anger increased hearing his chuckle from the other side.

"Calm down, brother. I just called you to congratulate, finally you found a girl for yourself, huh?" Kabir said to him, testing his patience.

"Thats non of your business."

"It is, brother. It is my business. Everything related to you is my damn business since the day you killed our father. Keep that girl safe, because my target is she." With that, kabir cut the call. Sidharth cursed under his breath, the darkness of his past again clouded his mind. Again pushed him in the aloofness, anger took over him.

"Get in the car. We are going back home." He commanded her, Shehnaaz was shocked seeing the sudden change in his behavior, but chose not to question him.

She opened the door and sat on the passenger seat while he took the driver seat and drove away from there. He was trembling in rage, he wanted to hurt someone badly, but he didnt want that someone to be her, thus he drove away to home and dropped her there, then went away. To stay alone for sometime.

A call from his step brother had again opened the door of past, he had kept closed for years. Its been years, but still that incident is fresh in his memories, the incident that changed him, made him what he is today.