138 : Yello Keith Coloflare 18 - My Fiancee's Virility

‘Sir Yello, it has been quite a long ti—kyaa!’

‘Canaria, I missed you!’

A coach arriving from our neighboring kingdom, pulled by a land drake and not a horse. I was in the middle of contemplating whether that would be a rough ride, but the moment I saw my fiancee descend from it, I couldn’t help but embrace her on the spot. The smell of her perfume lingered, and it made me happy realizing that it was the same perfume I gave her as a birthday gift before.

Canaria who reached the age of 16 was now far from a young girl and had now become a full-fledged noble lady. However, her growth didn’t give me the same anxiousness as it did before. The gap in our heights is now established which now gives me room for complacency.

‘Goodness, highness, would you look at him?’

‘Hahaha. Well, your intimacy as a couple is quite renowned, even within our kingdom.’

The one who responded with a wry smile was his highness, Saphir, the crown prince of Corundum Kingdom. I implored him to attend this year’s Advent Festival. The main purpose is to have him meet Shin, but I can’t reveal that just yet. In the future, I hope to be of use to him as one of the few remaining royalties.

‘I will be greeting his majesty now. What have you in mind, Canaria?’

‘I was thinking of touring her within the royal academy, sir. May I borrow some of her time?’

‘Is that true, sir Keith? Please do tour me!’

‘Classes have been suspended in preparation of the festival though.’

After parting with the crown prince, we went to the academy and took the procedures necessary for an observation tour. I held her hands all the time but my fondness of my fiancee is already well known even throughout the academy; all we got were lukewarm inquisitive gazes.

‘Whoa~! It really is just like how it was in the game! I would have loved to attend this academy too!’ ‘You can still attend this semester. I’ve always been envious of my brother in having to attend.’

You can still attend this semester. I’ve always been envious of my brother in having to attend together with his fiancee.’

Although, my brother didn’t like the idea quite so. For that man, Lady Chloe’s presence was nothing but a chain to bind him. As I fiddled with my necktie, Canaria watched me with a flushed face. I grinned, pulling it out of my coat.

‘Ah, that necktie.’

‘Thank you for this. I really liked it quite well.’

It was a necktie with bird embroidery; the birthday gift that she previously sent me. It was a custom within the royal academy for ladies to give their fiancees a necktie with their own embroidery. In Dai’s route, the heroine will end up ruining his necktie which she would replace with a self-embroidered one, making Dai’s favorability rating grow exponentially. Lady Momo, who was seemingly aiming for the hidden route, only replaced it with a normal one though. (But Dai was still happy nonetheless. Doesn’t that make him much more simple-minded than that of the game’s?)

Apparently, Canaria asked Lady Chloe last festival where the school uniform was sold, where she ordered one to embroider herself

‘You’re also using the perfume. I was quite surprised when you requested something so inexpensive.’

‘What are you saying, sir? Canary Herb Perfume was the present Keith will send during his third year! When I played the game in my past life, I wanted it so badly! Also, this was the only part of the game where the name of his fiancee, “Canaria”, was mentioned. It’s a memorial item for the two of us, sir.’