2

Hello again Jocks and Cheerleaders
Hope you had fun last night, how did you sleep? Well I hope because today awaits you a day of misery and pain…
(Afterschool)
Dear Journal
Today I did something… something I regret, I don’t know what happened. I just wanted to show them that I wasn’t a chicken and that I would do something for the bullying they do to me and others. But it got out of hand… it’s not my fault if they would have listened to me then it would have not happened… I promise you I didn’t d-do it on purpose… ple--please forgive me...

D-Dear J-Journal
Re-remember when I t-told you that I-I did something I r-reget? Well… instead of just scaring them something went horribly wrong. It-it’s not my fault! They made me do it… I promise it was an accident! It all happened so fast, one minute i'm floating in the air telling them “I told you to leave me alone!” and in my anger all these ghosts appear, all the ones I have helped in the past came. One thing leads to the next and… BANG! The windows break and the pieces fly straight towards the barbies and jocks. I yell “ STOP WAIT I DIDN’T MEAN FOR THIS TO HAPPEN!” But it’s to late one of the girls is dead, you could see blood running down her face, crying in pain the girl quietly says “i-i’m sorry, Tell my m-mom I love her I-I’m so sorry E-Ella” now she is sitting in a pool of her own blood in the school hallway waiting for the morning to come and for a teacher to find her with glass in her every part of her body… why… how… How did this happen WHY DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!?!? I never wanted anyone to get hurt only to be afraid of me so I can be LEFT ALONE!

Dear journal
There’s a new teacher. She looks scarier than the ghost I see. Today I decided to bring my book to school to record all the things that happen during my day. After what happened Last night I don’t think I can just sit here in silence. I was walking by the office and heard the jocks and barbies talking with the principal, he asked what happened and why they looked so scared on the cameras. At the time I thought he would call for me but an hour passed and nothing happened. By the looks of it they didn’t say anything to him about me being there or that I was  “Witch”, a few minutes later I walk to the office and knock on the door of the principal’s office, “enter” he says, so I do and when I enter I ask if they said anything about me but he all he said was “what are you talking about?” I shake my head saying nevermind and leave.

Dear journal
I’m locked in the bathroom! I have to hide, the girls from last night are chasing me for what happened to their friend. “WHERE ARE YOU!” they yell, I can hear them yelling and screaming calling me telling me to come out of hiding. I can’t deal with what I did if they hurt me, it might happen again and I am trying so hard to not hurt people. “COME OUT NOW ELLA!” they yell once again, I put my feet up and curl up and hide in a broken stall. Then I hear something… I put my head up a little and see someone coming through the wall. It's her… the girl I-I-I hurt...killed…”I-I-I’m sorry I didn’t mean to hurt you please… please believe me it was only to scare you all…i was just upset that you all wanted to keep messing with me, I couldn’t hold in my anger I tried to stop them but I don’t control their actions please I’m begging you don’t hurt me...

Dear journal
I am scared, usually I don’t worry what ghosts do to me but this one is different. I killed her! It wasn’t on purpose, after she died I saw her soul leave her body.Thinking she was alive she tried to tell her friends she was fine but they can’t see or hear her like I can. Now she is in the bathroom with me trying to do something. “How? How can you see me and hear me but they can’t?” She asks I don’t know what to say to her, should I ignore her and act like I didn't just beg her to leave me alone? ' I don’t think I can not anymore, “I’m sorry it’s my fault you're dead because of me...I’m so so very sorry” I say, she stands there looking shocked. Once again I hear those cheerleaders out in the hall calling me to come out, “ELLA ROSEWOOD COME OUT HERE RIGHT NOW YOUR MURDER!” no, NO I didn’t mean to do it I-I never meant for anyone to die.

Dear cheerleader’s ghost
Make them stop…. STOP them before it’s too LATE… why? WHY does this keep happening to me ? I didn’t mean for you to die, I never wanted you to die. “ ELLA WE ARE NOT GOING TO STOP CALLING YOU UNTIL YOU COME OUT!” What should I do? I think they found out that I'm hiding in the bathroom, I hear them walking in and opening the doors of the stalls. *BAM* one door after another. “This is the last door” scared that they will open the door. I yell “ NO STOP I DON’T WANT TO HURT YOU!” The moment I yell that the door flings open and they walk in “YOU! You think we are going to let you get away with what you did to Stacy?!?!? You got another thing coming Ella...” they come closer to me I can’t move, can’t run anywhere…

Oh Goodness no… D-dear Journal
When will they stop…another one, another one of them is gone. Will they wait till they're all dead? I didn’t do anything, all I did was get up off the broken toilet and try to run out the bathroom stall but Jace got in my way. The moment  he grabbed my arm he was flung towards the broken toilet and not only did his head hit the wall but his throat got cut on the toilet. I told them not to come in, Jace is the cheerleader Anna is boyfriend… Well at least he was, I warned them to not mess with me and that their nightmares will come true that they could get hurt if they keep trying to bully me. You could see how he became headless in a matter of seconds after his head fell into the toilet, his body fell to the ground and blood poured out of the body. The girls scream in fear and run out of the bathroom as soon as they see the body lift up and walk towards them. When I walk out the bathroom Anna is out near the entrance of the bathroom crying. “Is it my fault?” No it is not I told you all to leave me alone that I didn’t want to hurt anyone. So why do it anyways? You saw what happened to Kaliey, yet you still came after me. I'm sorry about your boyfriend. I really am. I never meant for this to happen.” I say to her, she yells at me saying “ IT IS YOUR FAULT YOU WITCH! IF YOU WERE NEVER BORN THEY WOULD STILL BE HERE!!!”