9

Dear journal (in Ella is mind)

Right now I just woke up, my head hurts like crazy, and everything is dark. I don't know where I am, I was in the arcade with Wataru and Leo, Luke, and the other guys but then the lights went out and someone put a cover on my head and put me in a headlock and then knocked me unconscious. I am scared, where are the ghosts? Are they trying to help me? Where are they taking me? Who are 'they' ? I have so many questions and no answers, "shh you're okay, you're gonna be fine" says a voice, by the sounds of it he figured out I'm awake now. The voice sounded male around his late 20's early 30's, he was in the seat next to me. "Where are we going!, Who are you! I calm down HA like I can calm down. You just kidnapped me and you want me to calm down!?!?"

I say slightly yelling, "shut her up!" in a different voice, then the voice next to me whispers "we won't hurt you Ella...We want you to know the truth about yourself and who you are." After that I stayed quiet, I had nothing to say. "We're here,bring her in and don't take that thing off until she can be trusted" says a high pitched voice.

Dear journal (in Ella is mind)

I still have this bag or whatever it is on my head and can't see anything. "Don't take that thing off until she can be trusted" keeps ringing in my ears. The voices seem to be talking about something and there seems to be more than just 3 of them. I wonder if Wataru and the others are worried about me...I wonder if my parents know I'm missing... "What if she doesn't believe us and tries using those dum ghosts against us?" says the second voice I heard in the car, "leave it be Jay she is gonna believe us." says the high pitched voice, seeming like they know about my ability to interact with ghosts. Next thing I know it gets quiet and the bag comes off my head, the lights are bright and because I was in the dark for so long my eyes hurt. My eyes start to water and tears come down my face, I don't understand why I am crying, I don't feel scared... "Don't cry Ella we won't hurt you we promise" says the same voice who sat next to me in the car. "I'm Ace" says the voice and then walks in front of me, he is around 5'8 he is blonde and has a weird style of clothing. "Don't tell her your name! What if she tries to get a phone and call the cops or something" says a voice, "stop yelling, Jay plus Allie already said your name before anyway" Ace says to Jay.

Dear journal (in Ella mind still)

So I am tied up in a chair and there are like 20 people in front and around me. I am confused and scared and don't know what to do or say, until finally "what do you want with me? I am poor, I don't work, I have no friends and everyone who comes near me and tries to hurt me dies." I say, then the silence is broken with whispers. " Do you know why you can understand the ghosts and why you can interact with them?" Allie asks me, to be honest I really don't know why or how I can talk to ghosts and interact with them, it's always been a mystery to me. I was about 10 or 11 when I found out I can see and talk and touch ghosts. I want to know why and how and by the looks of things the only ones who know are standing right in front of me right now.
Dear journal (Ella's mind)

"How can I interact with ghosts?" I ask, "your special, you are not human" says Jay, the moment he says I am not human I freeze "not human?" I am shocked and ask the question. "No and your 'parents' aren't your parents" Ace says, not...my parents? I am so confused...I slowly try to get loose while talking to them, after a while of talking they all leave me alone with the lights turned off so I can sleep. But sleeping was the last thing I was doing right now, I finally got the ropes undone from my hands and then started with the ones on my feet. When I get the ropes off my feet I stand up and then make sure I have all my stuff, there is something on my neck like a necklace of some kind so I take it off and as soon as I do that I can see the ghosts that are super close to my face and trying to call my name. "Ella? Ella!" says one of the ghosts, "don't yell I can hear you" I whisper, I have a feeling if I talk normally then those people will hear me and then try strapping me down to the chair again and suppressing my power to speak with the ghosts.