4

Dear Journal

His friends came towards us and I wanted to run and hide, because the guy who saw me a few months ago was now in front of me and even though Wataru already knew I could interact with ghosts that doesn't change the fact that he saw my hands filled with blood while coming out of the school. I tried hiding my face but they already saw me so it was too late. They started talking to Wataru and for a few minutes it seemed like they didn't notice me so I tried to leave but then I heard "Is this the girl you have been hanging out with?" I freaked out and tried to open my mouth to say no. I don't know him, but before I can say anything Wataru says "yeah she is why?" I am stunned by his answer, I'm trying to leave so that I won't get noticed but he just had to say yes. I try walking away but no next thing I know my arm is being grabbed and then I'm being stared at and to be honest I was scared, I don't want anyone to notice me as the girl from the rumors, the witch who killed two students in Sirius high.

Dear journal

I think I might hurt another person, I am clearly uncomfortable and want to leave but Wataru's friend grabs me by my arm and asks me what's my name and why am I hanging around Wataru. I just look at him trying to make it seem like I'm ok and not in pain from his grip on my arm. Seems like Wataru noticed because he stood up from the bench we were sitting on and grabbed my arm saying "let her go Luke, can't you see she is uncomfortable?" He lets me go and I start to rub my arm to try and relive the pain I'm in, "haven't I seen you before?" another one of Wataru's friends asked me "n-no I don't t-think so" I answer. He comes closer, I look away and he asks me to turn around so he can see my face, "You didn't have a good enough look when your buddy was holding my arm?" I answer in a snarky kind of way. "Are you sure you haven't met?" After that question there was a long pause... for a while... "Maybe, I don't really know I don't live that far from here or your school so there's a chance we might have bumped into each other." I finally answered. Then there is another pause... the silence was broken by him saying "Wait! I know where I saw you!You're that girl who came outta Sirius high with blood on your hands and then you ran."

Dear journal

I'm shocked I didn't think he would remember me! I mean it was MONTHS AGO! Even knowing that Wataru knew that I was the one who was called a witch and got those two people killed, it still scared me. So I yelled out loud " NO YOUR WRONG!" The next thing I know Ghosts appear and then when I realize that they thought I was in trouble I yell again "NO WAIT DON'T HURT THEM! THEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO ME! DON"T KILL ANYONE ELSE PLEASE!" I yelled so loud that I think I scared the guys that were there and they looked at me like I was crazy, well all but Wataru... I wonder why.. Does it have anything to do with what he has to tell me? Well I don't know maybe, maybe I'm wrong like 95% of the time.

Dear Ghosts

Wataru seems to be the only one that didn't look at me like I was crazy, his friends looked at me like I was crazy though. " What are you yelling for? Who are you yelling at?'' They look at me weirdly, now I have nothing to say. I'm embarrassed, scared, and want to run away. so that's what I do without thinking twice I push them away and run, run like there's no tomorrow I run down the street around the corner, quickly get out my keys try finding the right one since the door of my house I can't find it, so I frantically knock on the door hoping that my mother or my father are there. no one's home by the time that I finally find my key I open the door and I walk into the house all the lights are off and there's a note on the counter in the kitchen, ' Ella we left for a trip to New York, you were school so we didn't take you with us be good no parties and try not to be so loud love Mom and Dad' that's it that's all that they left a note and a few hundred dollars. Just how long are they going to stay over there? I'm going through a crisis, I'm scared I just left. They didn't even bother to try and pick me up from school or call me or text me or tell me in person before they left. It seems that only the ghosts keep me company now well until they come back at least whenever that is.

(Two weeks later)

Dear Journal

My parents are still not back. It's been two weeks already, still nothing, not a text, not even a call, nothing. I don't think that they noticed that they left their DAUGHTER inside an empty house to walk home from school everyday so that anybody could grab her and just do whatever they wanted. I don't think they noticed that I'm still in high school and that there's many murderers and rapists out there. I haven't talked to Wataru in 2 weeks not since that day that I ran after yelling looking so stupid, him and his friends are probably thinking *What was that weirdo yelling for?* I want to talk to him. I really do, one reason being that I want to know what he wanted to tell me and why he didn't look surprised that I yelled "NO WAIT DON'T HURT THEM! THEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO ME! DON"T KILL ANYONE ELSE PLEASE!" because if I was him I would be confused as ever trying to figure out why there is the girl I'm talking to is yelling like that and saying she doesn't want to kill anyone