13

2 Month later)

 Dear journal 

It’s been two month since I wrote and since I’ve gone to school. During that time away from school I got the space I needed to talk with the ghosts and tell them that I like them helping me but I don’t want anyone else to die. I don't think they care who dies because they are not alive anymore but it’s ok I think. Anyway during my time I went to Lash park and met a really nice person, we talked and hung out for a few weeks when he could meet up with me. He’s from a different school “Gregory High”, from the rumors I heard it was an all boy school but then changed to a mixed school. Last week when we met he told me that he wanted to get to know me more and that I seemed like a cool girl. He is so sweet and cute too. The only thing is that he looks like a popular guy like someone who is famous for skipping school and still has good grades. His hair is dark, his eyes are a hazel color, looks like he works out or plays sports. All I know is that he doesn’t say much about himself, which is a little weird to me cause lots of the guys in my school always talk about how they are “hot” and “cool” and “any girl would be lucky to date them” To be honest those guys annoy me, thinking that they are all that. But he isn’t like that and that’s what I like about him when we are talking. 

Dear Journal 

This is crazy, so do you remember when I told you I met a guy in Lash park? Well his name is Wataru, I met him today at the park, I got there a few minutes late then we had planned  and by accident I heard him talking with his friends, I don't think I was supposed to hear  what they said to each other but I did “ bro who is the heir meeting here?” I hear one guy say “ A girl from Sirius High” Wataru responds “ do you  at least know her name?” asks another one of his friends “Why are  you guys asking me all these questions?  Why do you want to know who I'm meeting and why? “ Wataru asks, at this point I don’t know what to do. Should I walk over there and say “Hi I’m Ella and I’m the person he is meeting.”  That would probably be the dumbest thing I do, I can’t even move. I am too scared to walk over there and say anything. Why? Easy because one of those guys knows me. Last time when Kailey died I had blood on my hands cause i tried to take out the glass so she can live. When he saw me he looked a little scared but I hid them  and ran. It's been a while since then but maybe he will recognize me. Instead of going to meet him I text him “sorry I’m late, I am around the corner hope you're still there!” I am so stupid why in the world did I write that and why did I SEND IT?!? I am losing my mind. I'm telling you after I sent the text he told the guys to leave cause I was coming to meet him and that he would tell them how it all goes.

(A week later)

Dear journal 

 Last week when I met up with Wataru he asked me a lot of questions, more than usual. Usually I'm okay with it but the questions he asks were weird, he kept asking about my school and about rumors that were being spread outside of the school. apparently there's a rumor that there's a witch in the school, I know who he's talking about but I don't want to tell him that it's me. he keep asking me if I know the people who died and the person who's being called witch and if it's true, I didn't want to tell him that there's no which it's just me and I can talk to ghosts and interact with them, and that I also do know who died and it was my fault but at the same time I don't want to let him know because then you might stop talking to me he's the only person around my age that I talk to no one at my school talks to me, at all the jocks and Barbie wannabes only talk to me when their bullying me. Should I tell him or not? I told him I didn’t really know anything, but I'm lying. I'm the cause of these rumors and those popular kids too.