31-Warned

"Look who decided to visit."

I took one look at his face and noted the grin and something inside me shivered.

"No.." I voiced. There's no way this is real.

Wake up, Riley! WAKE UP!

I backed off with each step he took towards me. He put his hands on the bookshelf on each side of my head, imprisoning me and I stopped breathing.

"You are one bold little female..." he started, furious but excited at my accidental intrusion in his space. I blinked, was he real or not? His scent hit me again and I swayed.

With the absence of my physical body, I felt so much more drawn to him. Not in my usual lustful way but on a spiritual level. Something in me desperately wanted to connect with him. Yearned for his affection and comfort. Ached to be one with him. 

"Running off like that," The livid, revengeful tone of his voice made fear grab a hold of my legs and bring me back to reality but instead of running, I froze. I wasn't even physically there yet I felt my life was over. I can't even escape him in a dream, he was terrorizing me. 

His face dropped towards mine, he looked at my lips, "..And then showing up alone in my office this late at night..." He continued, his voice became sultry and his emotions engulfed me like a dark storm. 

"You're not real!" I dared, glaring right at him.

He frowned, confused at that statement. This was a lucid dream I'm lucky enough to have alpha Killian star in. I will not let it turn into a nightmare. I have the power! I'll do what I want with this figement of my subconscious creation. 

I control this! For once in my life, I can do what I want to him and not vice versa.

I read his emotions suddenly, and it's crazy because it felt so vivid, so similar to real life. A bit of cunning and malice went through him. He thought I was clueless and didn't have the will to enlighten me. He told himself to play along, which threw me off.

This was a dream...right? A very vivid one. I had no other explanation for this. I was in my bed, above the restaurant, sleeping and this was playing out in my head.

He ran his tongue over his teeth before he stood back and lifted his hands off the shelf.

"Alright, this is your dream.." he started, a bit of amusement in his voice before he leaned towards my face again. "What do we do in your dreams, Riley?" he whispered. His voice husky and turned on.

Without waiting another second, I took a step forward, looking at him longingly, lifting both hands and raising them towards his chest. That's all I wanted to do. Stroke the muscles. Feel the forbidden shifter body. Run my hands over the place where his heart beat and watch his body quiver in pleasure under my fingers.

I had expected my hands to go through his shirt and skin as if I was a ghost, much like when I had tried to grab the pencil earlier, but surprisingly, I touched him. Strong and warm.

I felt spark in my hands as I ran them through his hard muscled chest. I started to get hot in the face, he was inching closer and closer to me. His own breathing quickening. I had an effect on him he loathed but adored at the same time.

It was odd that I was able to touch him when earlier; the pencil went right through my fingers. It feels like once that knot twisted inside of me, I had been grounded into this world and became a physical entity as well.