Chapter 6- New home

Hazel's POV: I woke up and stretched while yawning. I looked around the room and I was confused. This isn't my bedroom.... Where am I? I looked around again seeing a window on my right side and to my left seeing a fake plant. Shit I'm in another's person house. I heard a door open and I looked towards it and see a boy. He is about 6'1 and has green eyes and curly hair and 170 pounds. He comes towards me and stood in front of me.

Mason: Finally your awake i been waiting till you woken up, you been asleep since 7 am

Hazel: * I looked at him scared* Who are you? And where am I? * I pointed at him and looked around the room seeing the beautiful view out of the window*

Mason: I'm the guy that's in your science class In your 4th period Mr. Garcia

Hazel: Huh? * it finally clicks in my head for a few seconds* oh you are that guy who was staring at me in the class that was weird * I looked up and down his posture and looked at his eyes*

Mason: Yeah my name is Mason, Mason Lopez

Hazel: Oh, well my name is haze- * He interrupts me before I finished my words*

Mason: I know your name sweetheart, I see you in class putting your head down and talking to your friends

Hazel: Oh okay then, why am I here? * I crossed my arms*

Mason: You're here because I want you to be my girlfriend. I liked you since freshman year and I want you to be mine * I smirked at her*

Hazel: * I start laughing* Yeah that's hilarious there's no way I'll be your girlfriend * I pointed my finger at him and laughed more*

Mason: Why not? * I looked at her seeing her laughing and I crossed my arms*

Hazel: Because you fucking kidnapped me you asshole! * My voice got angry and was about to slap him but he caught my hand and held my wrist pinning me to the bed with him on top of me*

Mason: I just wanted you to be with me, Watch in 5 or 6 days you will fall in love with me * I got closer to her ear and whispered something* You are mine and only mine

Hazel: * my back got chills when he said that, I snapped out of my thoughts and he got up and laughed* What's funny? * I stood up still sitting on the bed and looked into his eyes*

Mason: The way your face was when I said that * I continue laughing*

Hazel: It's not funny now stop laughing * I put on a pout face*

Mason's POV: I looked at her face and her pout is adorable. I want to kiss her badly. I coughed a little and snapped out of my thoughts

Mason: Sorry, are you hungry? * I put my hands on my side and wait for her to speak*

Hazel: Yes I am, can I have something to eat please?

Mason: Okay and what do you want to eat?

Hazel: Can I have French toast with bacon please with orange juice.

Mason: Yeah okay no problem come downstairs so you can eat

Mason's POV: I motion her to follow me and she got up from the bed and followed me behind me downstairs to the kitchen.

Hazel's POV: I went downstairs with Mason and my mouth dropped. The kitchen is so beautiful. It's bigger than my kitchen back home ( this is what the kitchen looks like:

 It's bigger than my kitchen back home ( this is what the kitchen looks like: