Chapter 14- Went Back home

Hazel's POV: I woke up and yawned as I stretched my arms and legs and looked down at the bed not seeing Mason, I think he's cooking breakfast. I got out of bed and went downstairs closing the bedroom door behind me as I went downstairs to the kitchen seeing mason cooking breakfast. I smiled and went to him as I wrapped my arms around his waist hugging him as I rest my head on his back.

Mason: Hey baby it's your last day here are you happy to go home? * I said as I turn around to look down at her as she nodded her head*

Hazel: Yeah I am I just hope my friends and Noah and my dad be happy that I'm home too * I said as I sighed and felt Mason kiss my forehead as I smile up at him*

Mason: They will trust me, if they won't then you can go back to live with me forever * I said as I shrug my shoulders and hear hazel giggle*

Hazel: Don't worry I will * I said as I smiled and went to sit down on the chair at the kitchen table as I look up at Mason seeing him shake his head and smile*

Mason: Gosh I love you so much Hazel Adams, one day I'll marry you and you will be my wife * I said as i see Hazel blush as I laugh at her reaction*

Hazel: I love you too Mason Lopez and you will be my husband * I said as I smiled big as he nod his head*

Mason: Good now I'm going to continue cooking this breakfast

Hazel: Okay no problem go back to cooking * I motion my hands for him to continue cooking as he turned around and cooked again as I sighed and looked out the window to the left side seeing the sun shining through the window*

* Skip to when Mason finished cooking breakfast*

Mason's POV: I finished cooking the breakfast as I grabbed 2 plates putting avocado toast on them and grabbed 2 cups putting lemonade in it too as I gave one to hazel and one for me as I went to the left side of the table sitting down at the table as I felt a hug around me and I hugged back looking at the right side to hazel seeing her smile at me.

Hazel: Thank you for the breakfast babe, this is going to be my last day here so I want to spend every moment with you today until I leave

Mason: Your welcome and me too, we will spend every moment today like you said * I said as I smiled and we look at each other still smiling*

Hazel: Okay good * I nod my head and look down at my food as I start eating it and drank a sip of my lemonade*

Mason's POV: I look at hazel and chuckle to myself one more time before I look down and start eating my food too. I can't believe she's leaving today, it was just yesterday when she was here and scared that I kidnapped her. I'm going to miss her so much.

* Skip to when they finished breakfast*

Hazel's POV: Me and Mason finished breakfast at the same time as we got up from the chair pushing it in and went to the sink washing the dishes and putted them in the dishwasher. We stepped away from the sink and looked at each other as I wrap my arms around Mason's waist and he put his arms around my shoulders as we went upstairs to our room and got our clothes out the drawers as went to the bathroom closing the door behind us and took our clothes off getting in the shower as I start turning on the water and see Mason getting the soap as he is scrubbing it around his body and I watch him as I stare down his v line and abs as I see him look down at me and smirk.

Mason: I see you staring you know, my eyes are up here not down there * I said as I lift her chin up and see her blush and roll her eyes playfully*

Hazel: Whatever I wasn't even staring * I said as I shrug my shoulders and hear him scoff*

Mason: Yeah sure whatever you say Angel * I finished washing my body and went towards the shower head as Hazel moved out the way and I leaned forward as the water goes on my body and I touch my body as I rinse myself off*