Chapter 9- Love feelings

Hazel's POV: I woke up and stretched my arms also legs as I looked around and looked to my right side not seeing Mason there, he probably went to the kitchen. I got up from the bed and went to the door closing it behind me and went to the kitchen seeing Mason cooking breakfast. I stand corrected. I went to the kitchen table sitting on the chair and pushing it forward. He turns around to look at me.

Mason: Hey Hazel how was your night? * I said while holding the pot with my left hand and the spatula on my right hand*

Hazel: It was fine and yours? * I said while looking up at his tall frame seeing him cook the food*

Mason: Good, for breakfast we are having pancakes with eggs and bacon

Hazel: That sounds delicious, I'm starving * I said smiling and went to the kitchen table sitting down pushing the chair in forward so I can seat comfortably*

Mason's POV: I chuckled at her comment. She is so adorable I wish I could tell her I like her and want to date her but I don't think she feels the same way.

Hazel's POV: I stared at Mason as he is cooking the breakfast and I sighed to myself and smiled. I gotta tell him that I like him before it's too late, but when and how am I going to tell him? I have no idea. I think I'm going to tell him when we are watching tv in the living room. Yeah I'll tell them soon. I look out the window seeing the beautiful sun shining through getting in my eyes. I quickly putted my hands to my face and look away continuing to look at Lopez.

* 20 minutes later*

Mason's POV: I finish cooking the breakfast for Me and Adams so I grabbed 2 plates and cups to put the breakfast in and put orange juice in the cup as I putted one in front of hazel and my food in front of my seat as I sat down on the left side of the table. I start eating my breakfast and I felt Hazel's gaze on me. I smirked to myself and said something.

Mason: Are you gonna keep staring at me all day or eat your breakfast? * I said looking up as I look at Hazel's eyes as she looked into my eyes*

Hazel: I rolled my eyes and said no, I was just going to tell you thank you for the breakfast * I said looking away from him and start eating the food*

Mason: Yeah no problem darling * I looked away from her and picked up my fork as I start eating my breakfast and drank a little bit of my orange juice*

Hazel's POV: I blushed as he called me darling. Ugh this guy and his nicknames for me, he really made me fall in love with him and it gets on my nerves but I like it. I curse to myself quietly and continued to eat my breakfast as we sat in silence.

* 30 minutes later*

Mason's POV: I got up from the chair as I pushed it in and went to the sink as I washed the dishes and putted them in the dishwasher. I turned around seeing Hazel finished eating and she got up too as she pushed in the chair in, went to the sink washing the dishes and putted it in the dishwasher. She looked up at me as I look down at her short frame. Damn she is so short.

Hazel: I'm going to go shower, bring me my clothes please * I said pointing my head upstairs as he nods his head*

Mason: Alright, I'm going to the living room so call my name when you are finished * I said looking into her eyes and she nods her head too*

Hazel: Okay bye * I wave to him as I went out the kitchen going upstairs to the room and closed the door behind me. I went to the bathroom closing the door, taking off my clothes and went in the shower letting the water hit my cold body and grabbed the soap to scrub myself*

*20 minutes later*

Hazel's POV: I finish taking my shower so I got out turning off the water drying my hair and body with the towel and wrapped the towel around me calling Mason's name to get me my clothes.