Saved

VIVIANE'S POV

I woke up to see Sage no longer in the bed, I yawned and went downstairs to make breakfast for everybody while listening to the radio

"Hi mommy" Oliver yawned while waddling over to me.

"Hi sweetie can you go get your sisters it's breakfast" I smiled while flipping over a pancake on the pan.

"Okway" he said running up the stairs, i put the last pancake on the plate before Oliver returned.

"They're not here mommy" he said so relaxed as he went to sit at the table.

"What do you mean they're not here?!" My voice starting to sound panicky.

"Hey babe what's wrong?" Luke said as he came down the staircase.

"Fuck fuck" I whispered under my breath and running up the stairs to they're rooms.

I opened Harpers room to see it empty, I ran over to her wardrobe to see all her clothes gone.

"LUKE!!" I yelled running down the stairs, "they're gone! They ran away!" I said panicking while running over to the phone.

"we need to call the police" I said dialling the local police stations number.

After a long talk with the police officers they decided to put a amber alert on for the girls.

I sat on the couch running my fingers through my hair and muttering to myself.

"We can't just sit here!" I said getting more pissed at the police officer that had came to our house to stay with us while they try and find the girls.

"We have a sighting on them getting into a black fiat panda" another police officer said walking into our living room.

My mouth dropped open "they got in a car with a stranger?!"

"Viv you panicking won't help, is that the only information you guys have found out? It's been three hours!" Luke said rubbing his temples.

"Do I not have sisters anymore" Oliver said going to the couch to sit down before starting to cry.

I watched Luke go over and pick him up hugging him "no buddy they are just lost at the moment" he whispered to Oliver.

Just then I heard the phone ring, I jumped up pushing the police woman out of the way, and headed for the landline.

I picked up my bottom lip quivering "hello this is Viviane Davis speaking?" I said into the receiver.

"Viviane?" A small broken voice said down the phone which made my heart leap.

"Harper where are you? Are you okay?" I said beginning to ramble.

"We need help, we're at Sage's boyfriends and he's really hurting her" she whispered into the phone as if she was trying to make sure this guy couldn't hear her.

"Just stay on the line the police are tracking the phone call baby" I said soothingly

Seconds later I heard a scream and a bang as if she had dropped the phone and it smacked against a wall.

HARPER'S POV

I dropped the phone when I saw Levi running down the hall and not even giving me a second glance. He opened the door and ran out by his facial expressions i knew something bad happened

I ran into the living room/ kitchen to see Sage lay on the ground, she was choking on her own vomit and had her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

I screamed and ran over to her shaking her "sage wake up! DON'T YOU LEAVE ME! YOU PROMISED" I screamed while pushing her onto her side so she wouldn't choke on her vomit.

I started to sob when I heard the door bang open making me jump.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP" they yelled making me cry even more.

I saw two paramedics come in and push me out of the way. I tried to get closer but a police officer grabbed hold of me.

"Harper!" A familiar voice yelled, I looked over to see Viviane which at this moment was a relief.

She grabbed me out of the police officers grip and hugged me. I tried to look over at sage but she forced my head to stay against her chest so I couldn't see.

"Don't look" she whispered while I felt tear drops on my head. She was shaking while stroking my hair.

After a few seconds she released me and I turned my head to see Sage on a stretcher with a tube down her throat.

Just then Luke came into the room, he hugged Viviane. But I wasn't interested in that, I moved quickly to Sage's side and started to shake her.

"Wake up sage I repeated tears streaming down my flushed face. I felt Viviane trying to pull me away so they could leave the flat.

"Get off me!" I yelled holding onto the stretcher. Luke walked over grabbing me around my waste while I started crying.

"She'll be okay I'm going with her" Viviane said while nodding approval for the paramedics to get her out of here.

"She won't though" I said in between sobs while I tried to struggle out of Luke's grasp.

Viviane turned to face me when she was about to leave the flat "what do you mean?" She said in a worried tone.

"I- she- she has a liver disease, she told me not to tell! And the doctor said she can't have any alcohol or she could die" I said hiccuping.

Vivian covered her mouth in horror "oh my god" she said before rushing out of the room leaving me alone in Luke's arms crying.

Sorry for the short chapter but I'm tired and want to go to bed sooo I'll make a longer chapter tomorrow dw babes 👽