17 ⇾ two can play at this game

I let out a groan when I suddenly feel the sun hit my eyes

What the fuck?

My eyes immediately flutter open just to see my mom yanking open my curtains.

I grab my phone from my nightstand to check the time.

7:00 AM

UGH!

"Mom! It's Saturday! Why are you waking me up so early?" I groan before pulling my blanket over me.

"We have that important event Alexander Stone is hosting, remember?" She says as she pulls the blanket off.

"But mom...that's at noon!" I whine.

"I know, but we both need to get ready and you, my sweet girl, need to take a shower." She says.

My eyes widen as I grab the collar of my shirt to give it a sniff.

Okay...maybe she's right.

"We're leaving at 10:30!" She calls out as she walks out of my room.

As soon as she's gone, I fall back onto my pillow.

I'm so fucking exhausted!

I spent all of yesterday working on stupid homecoming preparations.

When I got home, it was 2 AM and by the time I fell asleep, it was uh...an hour ago.

No one knows about my fucked up sleep schedule because it's not really a big deal.

Plus, all I need is a little concealer to cover up my tragic under-eye circles.

I quickly grab my phone and text Jade to check up on her.

Ever since that night, she made all of us promise not to tell anyone.

Even though it killed Julianna not to tell her brother and mom, she respected her sister's wishes and we all agreed not to tell anyone.

She should tell someone when she's ready.

Damien's been acting like a damn caveman, he's been staying with her almost 24/7 for the past few days because he thinks coach will make another appearance.

However, after the threat Damien threw at him, Roberts would be a fucking idiot.

I mean, he already is one.

If it were up to me, I would have killed him on the spot.

I've watched plenty of murder documentaries and at this point...I know how to get away with murder.

After texting Jade, I get up and head toward my bathroom.

Jesus, I look more dead than alive at this point.

I turn on the shower and begin getting undressed before getting in.

The warm water immediately makes me sleepy again.