32 ⇾ guess who's back...back again?

Today's the day

Today's the day.

I'm fucking free.

My sister's boyfriend (who I still don't trust) found a lawyer who managed to get me out of this hell hole.

I finish tying my shoes before the guard hands me a bag with a few of my things.

Suddenly the gate is opened and I am immediately blinded by the sun.

I squint my eyes and notice a group of people standing a few feet away.

Lyss and all my friends.

As soon as I step out, my sister runs into my arms and it finally hits me.

I'm actually out of jail.

What the fuck!

I wrap my arms around her and almost fall to my knees.

God, I want to cry.

No wait, I want to scream.

I want to cry, scream, laugh, you name it.

"Finally." She mumbles.

"Thank God," I whisper.

She pulls away from me and I'm immediately wrapped into another hug.

This one is two people.

"Fuck man, it's been way too long." I hear Xander whisper, his voice breaking in the process.

"I guess I can finally ask you to be one of the best men at my wedding," Jess says and we pull away from each other laughing.

Jess told me about proposing to Lili about a month ago, I'm so happy for them.

He also told me he would wait until I was out of jail to get married.

He stuck to his word.

I go around hugging all my friends while trying to wipe away the tears that are streaming down my face.

This is too fucking emotional.

I stop in front of Grayson.

"Thank you for taking care of Alyssa," I whisper.

"I'm not only gonna take care of her...you're my son too." He says.

And I swear I just felt my heart burst.

He wraps me into a tight hug and I cry.

Alyssa told me that Grayson offered me one of his guest bedrooms.

I didn't want to take it at first until I realized that I literally have no money.

"Let's get you home Ash, you need to shower," Lyss says, causing everyone to laugh.

We all get into our cars before heading over to Grayson's house.

I spent most of the car ride looking out of the window taking in the gorgeous city I missed so much.