44 ⇾ dahlia bishop?

"God I feel like we haven't seen each other in forever

"God I feel like we haven't seen each other in forever."

"Jade, we literally go to the same school and sit at the same lunch table." My sister chuckles.

"Yeah, but we barely talk!"

The girls and I decided to hang out at my house today after I may or may not have told them that I'm deathly ill and the only way I'll get better is by seeing them.

Yes, I'm the dramatic twin.

"We're talking right now." Nova shrugs before she continues to pick at her nails.

This laid-back Nova who doesn't give a fuck about anything is starting to get on my last nerve.

I miss her controlling bitchy self.

"Yeah, and if we're done, I'd like to go back home and finish my essay," Lyss adds.

Oh yeah and now all Alyssa cares about is school.

Which isn't a bad thing but still!

She does whatever she can to ignore everyone at school and is home almost 24/7.

"Yeah, I really don't have time for this Jade." My sister mumbles.

Oh yeah and then there's my sister.

She hasn't gone to school over the past few days and even temporarily deactivated her Instagram because of all the fucking hate she's getting.

I almost beat some bitch up the other day for calling her a slut but Jules said she wasn't worth it.

I hit the bitch anyway.

Did I get detention for 2 days? Yes.

Was it worth it? Definitely.

"No! We need to talk about everything."

"There's nothing to talk about," Lyss says quickly.

"Yes, there is! Lyss, Cole is a fucking asshole and used you. Nova, well uh...Lennox did the same thing to you and Jules you're in love with two guys!" I yell.

"Jesus Jade, shut up before Jess hears you!" Julie whisper yells.

"Sorry, but we need to talk about this...about our feelings."

God, I can't believe I'M the one who brought up the topic of feelings.

I'm turning into my sister.

"Fine, you want to know how I feel? I feel like my brother was way too fucking nice by only breaking Cole's nose." Lyss mutters.

Personally, I agree.

Cole came into school today with a cast thing on his nose.

It was the first time I saw Lyss smile in a long time.