chapter 7

The servant's knock at the door broke the spell of the peaceful morning, and Claude's eyes fluttered open. Apollonia and Nyx still embraced him, their faces serene and content. He gently disentangled himself, his mind already focusing on the day's conquest.

"Ah, yes," Claude said, his voice still husky from sleep. "The Gold Rose Palace. Ashera's domain."

The servant, bowing low, handed Claude a small, intricately carved box. "A gift from Her Majesty, Emperor. A token of her favor and a reminder of your promise to claim the palace today."

Claude opened the box, revealing a delicate golden rose, its petals shimmering in the morning light. A symbol of Ashera's love and power, and a reminder of the unspoken agreement between them.

With a resolute nod, Claude rose from bed, his mind set on the day's conquest. Apollonia and Nyx watched him, their eyes shining with a mix of admiration and concern.

"May the sun guide your path, Claude," Apollonia whispered, her voice barely audible.

Nyx added, her voice a gentle breeze, "And may your heart remain true to yourself and those who love you."

The red roses had finally bloomed, leaving a lingering fresh fragrance in the air. He picked up a Rose and inhaled its aroma. He combed through the garden and found her sitting on a tree branch.

She had shrunken in size, trying not to cause any burden on the tree. The wind carried her voice as she sang in her native tongue. The animals and insects gathered to hear the heavenly symphony. Her wings flattered, sprinkling a cloud of shimmering dust.

The enthralling display had captured the man's heart once more. He listened closely trying to decipher what she was singing. Claude felt the disparity in her voice which saddened him a little. Ashera was one of the unfortunate ones, her parents sold her just for an alliance. She wasn't as pained since it would happen one day or another but it still made her heart bleed. Once She was sent off to Lyiones, she only saw her husband once and that was on their wedding day.

This depicted that she would remain unhappy till her death. Tears rolled down her rosy cheeks leaving white streaks. Her lips quivered at the thought of being alone in the world.

Claude felt remorseful because one of his darling wives was crying. He let out a murderous aura thinking some bastard upset her. The animals scampered fearing their lives would end. Ashera's singing came to a sudden halt after being paralyzed in fear.

Claude had no idea he had done that it was doing and became vigilant of his surroundings. He jumped into a protective stance in front of the Fairy. Some time had passed but there were no signs of danger. Claude encouraged her to come down but she refused saying he would cut her done. She did not know the man who stood before her.

"Don't you remember me pretty little butterfly," Claude said in a smug tone. Ashera's cheeks turned a bright red w

Ashera's eyes sparkled with tears as she gazed at Claude, her voice barely above a whisper. "Y-you're...the Sun God Emperor, Claude Rha."

Claude's expression softened, and he reached out a hand, his fingers gently brushing against her delicate wings. "The one and only, my lovely Ashera. And you, my fairy wife, are the melody that fills my heart with joy."

Ashera's cheeks flushed deeper, and she looked away, her voice still trembling. "I-I was just singing a sorrowful tune, Claude. It's nothing."

Claude's eyes narrowed, his mind racing with the realization that Ashera's song was a reflection of her pain and longing. He stepped closer, his voice low and gentle. "Tell me, my love. What is it that causes you such sorrow?"

Ashera's wings fluttered wildly as she gazed up at Claude, her eyes brimming with tears. "I-I was sold, Claude. Like a mere object, I was given away for an alliance. And now, I'm trapped in this palace, alone and forgotten."

Claude's expression darkened, his anger and regret simmering just below the surface. He knew he had to make it right, to prove to Ashera that she was more than just a political pawn. He reached out, his hand cradling her face, his thumb wiping away a tear.

"You are not forgotten, Ashera. You are mine, and I will make sure you know your worth. You will never be alone again."

Claude's arms wrapped around her, holding her close as Ashera buried her face in his chest. Her wings fluttered wildly, releasing a cloud of shimmering dust that surrounded them, as if celebrating their reunion.

"I've missed you, Claude," she whispered, her voice muffled by his robes.

"I've missed you too, my love," Claude replied, his voice filled with warmth. "I promise, from now on, you'll never be alone again. You'll be by my side, always."

Ashera's grip around him tightened, her fingers clutching his robes as if she'd never let go. Claude's heart swelled with love and determination, knowing he'd do everything in his power to keep his promise.

As they stood there, wrapped in each other's embrace, the garden around them seemed to bloom even more vibrantly, the red roses swaying in approval. The animals and insects, sensing the love and joy, began to gather around, forming a celebratory procession.

As the sun shone brightly in the garden, Claude and Ashera's love blossomed, their passion igniting like a wildfire. They surrendered to their desires, their love-making a beautiful, tender expression of their devotion.

Ashera's wings fluttered wildly as Claude held her close, their bodies entwined like the roses that surrounded them. The air was filled with the sweet scent of blooming flowers and the soft whispers of their love.

In that moment, nothing else mattered. Only the two of them, lost in the beauty of their love, their hearts beating as one.

As they lay together, basking in the warmth of their embrace, Claude knew that he would do everything in his power to make Ashera happy, to be the husband she deserved, and to love her for all eternity.

As they lay together, Claude and Ashera's love reached its climax, their union culminating in a moment of pure intimacy. Claude's love poured into her, his seed planting a new life within her womb.

Ashera's eyes sparkled with joy, her wings fluttering softly as she embraced Claude, holding him close. "Our love will grow, Claude," she whispered, her voice filled with happiness. "Our family will flourish."

In that moment, Claude knew that their love would forever be the foundation of their family, their bond growing stronger with each passing day. He held Ashera close, his heart filled with gratitude and love, knowing that their union would bring new life and happiness into the world.

As the early morning light crept through the palace windows, Claude carried Ashera into their chambers, her wings still shimmering with a soft, ethereal glow. He laid her gently on the bed, his eyes never leaving hers, and began to tenderly remove her clothes, his fingers tracing the delicate curves of her body.

Ashera's cheeks flushed with a soft pink hue, her eyes sparkling with a playful light. "You're insatiable, Claude," she whispered, her voice barely audible.

Claude smiled, his lips brushing against her ear. "When it comes to you, my love, I am forever hungry."