0.9␈

𝗝𝗮𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲♕
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗽 ✈︎
__________
It's been like two weeks since the argument me and Karmoni had. Her and lil man supposed to be moving to there new place and like another week or two. I'm happy for them and all but same time going to miss, wait what am I saying fuck her ungrateful ass.

"Aye Monte you deaf we need to go check this shit out" Sway said snapping me out my thoughts.

"Um what nigga"

"Have you not been listening about Javoion he shot at Poppy and His son while they was out last night" Diamond said.

Diamond is my uncles bsf daughter she was brought into this after her dad had died. My uncle brought her up in this and she basically took her pops place almost. But she's really annoying she's hard to get through and she don't fucking play about shit when it come to the traps or our gang.

"Oh yeah we can put that nigga in check tonight he throwing a Telly at the Marriott downtown" i said I had seen that shit on snap what last night.

"Ight bet that up we gone have shit ready after that weak ass shit he pulled" Dontae said from the corner nigga always in corners wtf.

"Ight let's start tell them niggas get ready now" Diamond said and ever fell into place loading guns and strapping up.

We still had like 6 hours left till the party started so I took it upon myself to get ready to leave out.

"Aye where you going ?" Diamond asked.

"Be back about to get something to eat or something"

"Yeah be back you tend to not come back"

"Fuck you mean by dat ma" i asked confused asf

"Don't play dumb Monte just come back"

______________
𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻❥
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲✈︎
_________
"Girl i don't want y'all to leave me yet!!" Paris says

"We will visit Paris we i pretty much up the street you can see us if you want" i told her

"Yeah stop acting like a baby" Jamie said as he packed whatever stuff we had left in the last few boxes.

"And plus I think Jamonte made it very clear our time well my time here is very much up"

"Girl fuck him" she said helping put out things into the u-haul.

I had finally got my place in a nice spot for a good price and all I'm happy and I even got offered a better job. 

We had put the last few boxes away , I go get my keys tomorrow so I just wanted to be a lil bit ahead that's all.

"Hey Passion can we order pizza tonight?" Jamie asked.

"Yeah i dont see why not ,and you phone i order it should be here this weekend"

I ahd bought him a phone since i had some money to spend leftover that and some and new shoes.
________
"Is Jamonte back yet" Paris said grabbing a slice of pizza.

" I don't know is he back Jamie?"

"Umm no" he said from upstairs.

Then we sat down and I began to go through the channels on tv before I stopped on the news.

"Just in we have been told that there is an ongoing shooting inside this hotel, Where it's been stated to be gang related seems that some teens threw a hotel party which only turned bad we will be back when we know more folks"

"Oh my god that's the one hotel party glad we didn't go" Paris said

"Yeah" I said with only a bad gut feeling.
________