0.11␈

𝗝𝗮𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲 ♕
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲✈︎
_____________
2 hours before

I had brought diamond back to my place after we had went over to the Marriot to handle that situation. Anyways we just up in my room chilling rn.

"Hey can i ask you something" Diamond said laying on my chest

"Yeah wsp mamas"

"After my dad died"

once she said that i just knew i wasn't getting my dick sucked for a good lil hour or two.

"Hey you listening?"

"Yes i am" knowing damn well i'm not paying attention fr

i brought her here for one reason bc Sway said she was gone be an easy nut.

"we'll thanks for listening i just needed to get that off my chest i've been missing him so much"

"For sure i got yu" i said picking her face up before kissing her lips and pulling her closer to me

She started kissing me back before reaching in my pants and playing with my tip. Then she slowly went down and unzipped my pants before pulling out my dick and slowly entered it into her mouth.

Sway was righ she know how to work her throat

"Fuck ma" i said pushing her head down and holding it and holding it for a second before letting her come up.

"You like that daddy" She said smacking my tip on her lips before putting some work in.

Fuck i want passion so bad i need this to be her i want this to be her the way i'd fuck her she'd never think about leaving....

"Fuck yeah keep going mamas" i said pushing her head in and thinking of Passion

She kept working my shaft in and out her mouth so fucking sloppily. Then she deep-throated it and i knew i was about to cum.

"Mmm fuck ma come here" putting her on the floor and nutting on her tittys

"good girl" i said wiping her lips off.
__________________
𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗼𝘃❥
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲✈︎
2 weeks later
____________
"When are we getting a new car" James said complaining

This nigga been saying ts this whole week like his lil ass gone buy me one....

"When i can afford one or you finna go out and get me one?"

"No i can't even work yet but i will one day im going to get you a srt truck"

"Okay big baller we need to get you working then"

He just laughed

Facetime call from Paris boo😝💕

"Answer that" i told James

"Heyyy Paris what you doing?"

"Heyyy lil handsome and nothing watching netflix where your sister at?"

"Don't worry about that noodle head girl when can i see you?"

"Uhn uhn give me my phone boy" i said snatching my phone.

"He is a mess but he is right when am i going to see y'all?" she asked me

Every since we moved out like two weeks ago i haven't been out as much or around Paris house but there's a reason i'm not just ghosting my bitches.

"Soon i've just been busy working and moving in and stuff"

"Girl i Jamonte told you let him get you some movers"

Jamonte huh same nigga that told me he was going to leave all them girls alone and she was over the next day is what i wanted to say but instead i just said........

"Yeah i know it's cool though i got it i'm gone call you later i'm finna pull into Mrs.Janes house right now to drop James off"

"Okay i'll talks to you later love you be safe"

"Yeah love you too" i said before ending the facetime.
_______________
A/N- Hopes y'all enjoyed remember to Vote, Share and follow!💕