0.10␈

𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗼𝘃❥
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲✈︎
______
After we got done eating and stuff we all fell asleep on the couches well Jamie fell asleep on the bean bag he loves that thing.

We all were awaken by Jamonte busting through the door with another dark feminine figure.

"What the fuck Owens scared the shit out of me" Paris said before throwing a pillow.

"ow what the fuck" An unknown female voice.

then the lights were turned on and him and the girl went up to his room

"I could kill him he scared the hell out of me busting in here like that" Paris said before going up to her room.

i woke up Jamie an took him to the room to go back to sleep i wasn't necessarily going i was gone stay up and just chill.

I decided to go in the kitchen and get something to snack on while rewatching All the twilight saga movies.

As i go into the kitchen i see Jamonte on the counter drinking. As i was grabbing some snacks i saw in the corner of my eye him staring at me.

"Stop acting like i did something to you and you just hate me now" He said before taking a sip.

"Maybe because you did do something Jamonte"

"What could i have done wrong i literally saved yo fat head ass and ain't even get a thank you"

"You ain't evn check up on me i'm not no regular hood ghetto bitch that just gone be used to ts  jamonte" i said putting all my attention on him "That shit that happened that day had me a little out of it that's not something i'm used to and that's something you didnt understand"

and i just wished that was something he realized off the back.

"How was i supposed to know if you never talk to me about it Ma." He said walking up and holding my hands.

Then i remembered this nigga got a bitch sitting upstairs wtf.

"Jamonte get off me"

"You gone give me whiplash with these mood swings Mamas" He said backing away

"You have a whole female upstai-"

"But only female i want is you" he said picking me up and putting me on the kitchen counter and pushing his body between my legs and then pressing against me.

"Jamonte what are we doing here" i said as we both leaned in

"Idk but Ma but i do know this feeling is mutual and something i ain't never felt" He said showing vulnerability.

i didn't know how to feel i felt so lost.